u Professional Experience
1. Vice director of fan professional committee of
2. Senior membership of Chinese mechanical engineering society.
3. Evaluation expert for international cooperative research project, Ministry of science and technology of
4. Membership of Chinese power engineering society.
5. Editorial member of journal of fluid machinery.
6. Vice Editor in chief of journal of fan engineer
u Research Areas and Interests
1. Optimization design of high performance fluid machinery (turbocompressor, blower and fan).
2. Computational Fluid Mechanics of complex turbulent flows in fluid machinery and fluid Engineering.
3. Modern laser measure technology and application in fluid machinery.
4. Turbulent boundary layer flow structure and drag reduction.
5. Optimization design of nuclear pump.
u Awards and Honors
1. Metro reversible and dual system axial fan, Tianjing city of
2. Best science and research project prize of
u Current Teaching
1. Principle of Fluid machinery
2. Equipments, Operation and Control of Fluid Machinery
3. Turbulent flow modeling and application
1. Principle of Fluid machinery and application.
2. Refrigeration compressor, China Machine Press, 2011
1 Hu Xiaowen , Wen Suping , Gao Yanjia, Xi Guang ，Bahram Khalighi, James P. Johnson. Experimental study on the effect of shroud on performance and flow field of automotive cooling fan. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D, Journal of Automobile Engineering. (SCI)
2 WEN Suping, HU Xiaowen, Zhang Yong, Wang Jun, Li Tingbin. Investigation on the Optimal Ratio r/b of Bend Channel in Centrifugal Compressor, Frontiers of Energy and Power Engineering in China, Higher Education Press & Springer-Verlag, 2008, 2(4): 381-385。
3 JIA Huixia, XI Guang, GAO Limin, WEN Suping, Effect of Deposition Models on Deposition and Performance Deterioration in Axial Compressor Cascades. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 2005，18(1)：20-24.
4 Gu Chuangang, Wen Suping, Zhang Moujin. A study of calculation model of Predicting Surge-line in centrifugal compression system with cooler and Condenser．ASME Paper, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 1997 (EI: 2849824)
1. Wen suping, Hu xiao wen, Numerical investigation for centrifugal impeller with load blade, The 8th ASIAN International Conference on Fluid Machinery, AICFM8-YICHANG, 2005.
2. Wen suping, Guo Yulong，Hu Xiaowen，
1. Research Report for centrifugal compressor stages with low flow coefficients, 2010.
2. Research progress report for AP1000 nuclear pump design and numerical simulation. 2010
3. Research Report for the GM’s Automobile Engine Cooling Fan Project, 2009.
u Research projects
Research projects either in progress or completed are listed below
1. Investigation for mechanism of disk friction loss of rotating centrifugal impeller and drag reduction ，Sponsors: National Nature Science Foundation of China (grant No.51076122). 2011-2013
2. Investigation on flow mechanism of high preference model stage of centrifugal compressor with low flow coefficient, Sponsors: National Nature Science Foundation of China (grant No.50476055) 2004-2007
3. Investigation on high preference model stage of centrifugal compressor with low flow coefficient. Sponsors: National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (grant No.2006AA05Z220). 2006-2010
4. New type axial-centrifugal composite compressor,
5. Experimental study on flow distribution of automotive electrical fan and engine driven fan，Sponsors: General Motors Corporation, USA：2008-2010
6. Performance improvement of AP1000 nuclear pump and design of SF model stage series. Sponsors: shengyan Blow Works Group Company Limited. 2010-2013.
7. Investigation on non steady flow in centrifugal compressor and design of model stage 2008-2010
8. Study on key technology in centrifugal compressor applied to petroleum and chemical industry. Sponsors: shengyan Blow Works Group Company Limited. 2009-2012