Sanping Zhou, Ph.D.
National scholarship in Xi'an Jiaotong University, 2017 (Rank 1).
The research star of Institute of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, 2017.
The first prize of China Graduate Contest on Smart-city Technology and Creative Design, 2018.
China Scholarship Council (CSC) scholarships, 2018.
National scholarship in Xi'an Jiaotong University, 2018 (Rank 3).
The research star of Institute of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, 2018.
Mail: Institute of Artificial Intelligence and
Robotics, Xi'an Jiaotong University,
28 Xianning West Road, Xi'an,
Shaanxi, 710049, China
Office: Room 351, Science Building
I am an Assistant Professor with Institute of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics at Xi'an Jiaotong University (XJTU). I received my PhD. degree from Xi'an Jiaotong University, Xi'an, China, in 2020, advised by Prof. Jinjun Wang, who is a very active international scholar in the field of Multimedia Computing and Pattern Recognition. I also closely work with Prof. Deyu Meng, who is a famous scholar with a focus on machine learning. On October 1, 2018, I joined in the Human Sensing Lab at Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) as a visiting researcher. I work with Dr. Dong Huang during my one year's study at CMU. My research interest includes computer vision and machine learning. Currently, I am most interested in the deep learning based algorithms in terms of person re-identification, saliency detection, multi-target tracking, self-paced learning and medical image segmentation.
Selected Journal Articles:
Selected Conference Articles:
1. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI)
2. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP)
3. IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics (TCYB)
4. IEEE Transactions on Multimedia (TMM)
5. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT)
6. Pattern Recognition (PR)
1. IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV) 2019.
2. AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) 2020 and 2021.
3. IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) 2020.
4. European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV) 2020.
5. Conference and Workshop on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS) 2020.
6. International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR) 2021.