|Organizing International Conference|Invited Papers|Invited Professor|Cooperative Agreement|Academic Exchanges|
- Prof. Jue Wang participates in organizing the 3rd International Rehabilitation Engineering and Assitive Equiment forum in Bei Jing. She was a vice-executive chairman of the forum and was also a member of Academic Expert Committee of the forum, 2008, Beijing.
- Prof. Jue Wang was invited to attend the 12th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction. She was a chairman for a Branch Conferences Hall, Functional Modeling and Rehabilitation. She gave her invited paper presentation on the conference, 2007, Beijing.
- Prof. Jue Wang organized the 2005 International Forum on Rehabilitation of China Association of Rehabilitation of Disabled Person and the 6th Chinese Symposium of Rehabilitation Medical Engineering and Rehabilitation Engineering. She was an executive secretary and a member of Expert Committee of the Forum, 2005, Xi’an.
- Prof. Jue Wang participated in orgnizing the International Symposium on Rehabilitation Engineering & Clinical Rehabilitation’02 (ISRE&CR’ 02). She was a vice chairman of the Symposium and a vice chairman of the Academic committee. 2002, Dalian
- Jue Wang, Nan Yan, Hailong Liu, Mingyu Liu, Changfeng Tai. Brain-Computer Interfaces Based on Attention and Complex Mental Tasks. The Proceedings of 12th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, Beijing, P. R. China. 2007,July(ID: 2918)
- Jue wang. Analyses on Rehabilitation Requirement of People with Disabilities and Study on Strategies to Develop Rehabilitation Cause. International Forum on Disability and Development, Beijing, P.R. China. December, 2007
- Jue Wang. Sleep Engineering and mattress technology. Symposium of International Congress of Sleep Engineering, Shenzhen, P.R. China. 2003, November
- Katherine D. Seelman, PhD, served 8 years as the director of the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR) (President Clinton Named). She is an Associate Dean of School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences at the University of Pittsburgh in the USA, and a famous professor of Disability and Public Policy in the rehabilitation area of the world
- Clifford E. Brubaker, PhD, is a former chairman of Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America. He is the dean the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences at the University of Pittsburgh, and a professor of Rehabilitation Sciences and Technology, Pittsburgh, USA.
- Rory A. Cooper, PhD, is the chairman of Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America. He is the chairman of the Department of Rehabilitation Science and Technology. He is the professor of Rehabilitation Science and Technology, Bioengineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physical Medicine, and Rehabilitation and Orthopaedic Surgery at University of Pittsburg. He is also the director of Human Engineering Research Lab. (wheelchair technology), USA
- David M. Brienza, PhD, is the Director of Tele-rehabilitation National Engineering Research Center, USA. He is also the professor of Rehabilitation Sciences and Technology at the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, and with additional professional appointments in Bioengineering and Electrical Engineering at the University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh (Tele-rehabilitation, Soft tissue biomechanics)
- Ping He, PhD, is a professor of Biomedical Engineering, Industry, Human Factors Engineering at the Wright State University in the USA (Biomedical Engineering, Ultrasound)
- Feng Liu, PhD, is an associate professor of the Molecular Medicine Lab. , School of Pharmacy at the University of North Carolina, USA (Genetic Therapy technology)
- Zhuoying Qiu, PhD, is the director of the Rehabilitation Information Institute, a professor and research fellow at the China Rehabilitation Research Center.
- After approved by the Xi’an Jiaotong University and the University of Pittsburgh, Prof. Jue Wang and Prof. Rory A. Cooper subscribed a Cooperative Agreement between Biomedical Engineering Institute at Xi’an Jiaotong University in China and Department of Rehabilitation Science and Technology at the University of Pittsburgh in the USA for student/ scholar exchanges and research cooperation plan in December, 2007.
- Prof. Jue Wang represented the Research Center the Rehabilitation Science and Technology at Xi’an Jiaotong University to subscribe a cooperative agreement with Prof. Yiqiang Zhao, the Dean of the School of Mathematics and statistics at the University of Carleton in Canada, for exchange students and cooperating researches on Medical Signal Processing in December, 2004.
Dr. Cliff E. Brubake, the Dean of the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences at the University of Pittsburgh, USA, visited our university in 2005.
Dr. Rary A. Cooper, the chairman of Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA), with his research group (4 persons) visited the Research Center of Rehabilitation Science and Technology in our University in 2005.
Prof. Ping He of Wright State University in the USA, an expert on Biomedical Engineering and Medicine Ultrasonics, visited our university and did a lecture in 2004.
Prof. David M. Brienza represented the faculty members of School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences at the University of Pittsburgh in USA to donate books on rehabilitation area to our university in 2002.
Dr. Jue Wang, accompany with Dr. Seelman, who is the former director of National Institute on Disablity and Rehabilitation Research, visited Hong Kong in 2001.
Dr. Jue Wang, Group photo with the father of Biomechanics in the World, Prof. Feng Yuanzhen (Right Side) on Annual Conference of the American Association on Biomechanics in 2001.
Dr. Jue Wang, accompany with Prof. Siping Chen to visit the University of Pennsylvania State, and took a Group photo with professor K.K. Xiong who is a famous expert in ultrasound area in 2000
Dr. Charles Robinson, the chairman of IEEE International Biomedical Engineering Society, and his wife entertained Prof. Dazong Jiang and his wife with dinner when they visited University of Pittsburgh, USA, in 1998
Ms. Jue Wang did an academic presentation on the Annual Conference of the Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA) in 1997.