· 1964-1969： Department of Engineering Physics,
· 1969-: Faculty of XJTU, Associate Professor.(1985), Professor(1992), Supervisor for PhD students in 1996. Carried on teaching and research work at XJTU and supervision of MSc , PhD student’s.
· 1977-1978: Studied at
· 1988-1992: Education consul (First Secretary) in Chinese Consulate in
· 1992-1996: The deputy dean of graduate school, XJTU.
· 1996-2001: Dean of School of Electronic & Information Eng, XJTU. Taking research collaboration project twice with German institutions (Fachhoch Schule Aachen, Deutsch Forschung Zentrum, Jeulich) in 1995 and 2000.
· 2006-2008:vice-President, XJTLU.
· 2008- Professor of Electronic and Electrical Engineering at
Social Posts: Prof. Wu is a member of the 4th committee of electron and ion beam association under electrical engineering society of China, the member of opto-electronic committee under optics society of China, the member of accelerator society of China, the member of committee of nuclear association of Shanxi Province, vice-chairman of seventh committee of electronic association of Shanxi Province, vice-chairman of the committee of knowledge economy association of Shanxi Province, and member of information engineering consultant committee of the Chinese University of Hong Kong (1998-2001).Prof. Wu was awarded the special subsidy by state council of