I Research interests
(1) High energy-storage dielectrics: High-energy storage dielectrics for high-power capacitors are widely used in UHV, rail transit, aerospace detection, pulsed power equipment and other fields. Through the design and synthesis of the main/side chain structure of organic macromolecules, the adjustment of the phase state and surface characteristics of inorganic particles, different intermolecular forces (van der Waals force/hydrogen bond/covalent bond) are constructed between heterogeneous phases. Revealing the coupling law and electrical characteristics between different phases and clarify the structure-performance relationship of high energy storage dielectrics.
(2) Flexible piezoelectric sensors: Study the structure-performance relationship of materials in the process of mechanical-electricity, thermal-electricity conversion, reveal the polarization behavior, response mechanism and energy conversion principle of materials, design and preparation of flexible sensor devices which can be used for intelligent sensing, pressure evaluation, etc.
(3) High-performance packaging materials: Polymers and composite materials with advanced electrical functions are widely used in military and civilian fields such as aerospace, power electronics and chip manufacturing. The characteristics of ultra-low loss, thermal conductivity, high temperature resistance, and low stress will be investigated for the basic principles and application basis of packaging materials.
(10) Yunchuan Xie, Jian Wang, Shaobo Tan, Biyun Peng, Baobao Qiao, Zhicheng Zhang*, Xingyi Huang*, Heliang Sui*. "Improving Energy Density and Efficiency of Polymer Dielectrics by Adding Trace Biaomimetic Lysozyme-modifided Boron Nitride". ACS Applied Energy Materials. 2020, 3, 7952-7963.
(9) Zhicheng Zhang*, Jie Xiong, Gang He, Dongfeng Dang, Yunchuan Xie, Qing Wang*，Fluorous Effect-Induced Emission of Azido Substituted Poly(vinylidene fluoride) with High Photostability and Film Formation, Polymer Chemistry, 2020, 11, 1307-1313.
(8) Chao Chen, Yunchuan Xie, Jingjing Liu, Jing Li, Xiaoyong Wei*, Zhicheng Zhang*, Enhanced energy storage capability of P(VDF-HFP) nanodielectrics by HfO2 passivation layer: Preparation, performance and simulation, Composites Science and Technology, 2020, 188, 107968.
(7) Yunchuan Xie, Wanrong Jiang, Tao Fu, Jingjing Liu, Zhicheng Zhang*, Shengnan Wang, Achieving High Energy Density and Low Loss in PVDF/BST Nanodielectrics with Enhanced Structural Homogeneity, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2018, 10, 29038-29047.
(6) Yunchuan Xie, Jian Wang, Yangyang Yu, Wanrong Jiang, Zhicheng Zhang*, Enhancing Breakdown Strength and Energy Storage Performance of PVDF based Nanocomposites by Adding Exfoliated Boron Nitride, Applied Surface Science, 2018, 440, 1150-1158
(5) Xie Yunchuan, Yu Yangyang, Feng Yefeng, Jiang Wanrong, Zhang Zhicheng*, Fabrication of Stretchable Nanocomposites with High Energy Density and Low Loss from Cross-Linked PVDF Filled with Poly(dopamine) Encapsulated BaTiO3, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2017, 9(3), 2995-3005.
(4) Feng YF, Miao B, Gong HH, Xie YC, Wei XY, Zhang ZC*, High Dielectric and Mechanical Properties Achieved in Crosslinked PVDF/α-SiC Nanocomposites with Elevated Compatibility and Induced Polarization at Interface, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2016, 8(29), 19054-19065.
(3) Yusheng Tang, Shuang Xu, Yunchuan Xie*, Junwei Gu, Zhimei Song, Feng Gao, Jie Kong, Interfacial RAFT Polymerization Induced Ultra Low Dielectric Loss Ceramic/Cyanate Ester Composites, Composite Science and Technology, 2016, 124, 10-16.
(2) Li JJ, Gong HH, Yang Q, Xie YC, Yang LJ, Zhang ZC*, Linear-like dielectric behavior and low energy loss achieved in poly(ethyl methacrylate) modified poly(vinylidene-co-trifluoroethylene), Applied Physics Letters, 2014, 104, 26, 263901
(1) Xie Yun-Chuan, Xu Yan, Yung Kai-Leung*, Wetting behaviors of hyperbranched polymer composites within ordered porous template under vibration, Polymer Engineering And Science, 2012, 52(1), 205-210