Xinhan Zhao, Ph.D., M.D.
1988-present Department of medical oncology, No.1 Hospital affiliated to
Undergraduate Teaching：Introduction to Oncology
Department of medical oncology
No. 1 Hospital affiliated to
1.Target-gene therapy of carcinoma
2.Multi-drug resistance of carcinoma
3.Multi-disciplinary management of carcinoma
09/2000-06/2004 Ph. D. in Internal Medicine,
09/1990-07/1993 Master in Oncology, Department of oncology, the former Xi’an Medical University.
09/1983-07/1988 Bachelor in Clinical Medical Science, the former Xi’an Medical University.
Scientific research and awards
1. PRM complex against breast cancer screening and molecular peptide specificity and function transformation. National Scientific Foundation Committee.( No：30772112).
2. Study on anti-angiogenetic effect in breast carcinoma by G4PAMAM/VEGFASODN.
National Scientific Foundation Committee. (No: 30572140).
3. Arsenic magnetic nanoparticles targeting therapy microspheres gastric cancer and lymph node metastases. Scientific and technologic Key Research Fund Project of Shaanxi Province. (No：2005 K09-G32005).
4. Study on Test and Clinical Meaning of Minor Marrow Metastasis Focus of Mammary Cancer. Shaanxi Public Health Department Fund Project through Successful Biding in June 1998.( No：98054).
6. Study on Change of ER Positive Phaenotype Gene of Gastric Carcinoma. Research Fund Project of No. 1 Attached
7. Molecular Mechanism of BCL-2 Introduced by Caspase
8. Basic and Clinical Research on Large Dose Chemotherapy Supported by Peripheral General Blood Dry Cell. Shaanxi Public Health Department Successful Biding Research Project through Successful Biding in June 1999.( No：99046).
9. Basic and Clinical Research on Relevant Gene of Tumor. Key Cultivation Project of Action Plan of
10. Research on Drug Resistance Mechanism for Incretion Treatment of Mammary Cancer. Research Project of Shaanxi Public Health Department through Successful Biding in June 1996. (No：99038).
11. Construction of DC Bacterin of Gastric Carcinoma Jointly Modified by Gene and Study on Anticancer Mechanism. Key Research Project of
12. Proliferation and apoptosis influence of MAPKdsRNA on a variety of tumor cell. On-the-job Ph.D Fund Project of No. 1 Attached
13. Research of gene change on ER negative phenotype of Stomach cancer. Research Fund Project of No. 1 Attached Hospital of Xi’an Medical University through Successful Biding in october1995. (No:YK 9512).
14. Research of Oxaliplatin /folic acid calcium / 5 - fluorouracil hour chemotherapy treatment on advanced colorectal cancer. The new medical technology project of No. 1 Attached Hospital of school of medicine of Xi’an Jiaotong University. (2005).
15. Clinical research of Electricity perforation chemotherapy to malignant tumor. The new medical technology project of No. 1 Attached Hospital of school of medicine of Xi’an Jiaotong University. (2006).
16. Clinical evaluation of chemotherapy and hormone therapy on adanced gastric. Second-class reward in science and technology progress in
17. Comparative study of EAP and improvement EAP in the treatment effect to middle-late gastric cancer. Third-class reward in science and technology progress in
18. Oncology of genitourinary system of male. Third-class reward in science and technology progress in
19. Molecules resolve of cancer stem cells and specific therapeutic development team. "985 project" second phase and biomedical technology innovation construction platform of Xi ’an Jiaotong university. (2005).
1．XH Zhao, HG Tian, X Ma, Li L. Epigallocatechin gallate, the main ingredient of green tea induces apoptosis in breast cancer cells. Frontiers in Bioscience，2006; 9(11)：2428-2433. SCI indexed（IF＝2.623）.
2． XH Zhao, L Li, ZY Wang. Chemoprevention of breast cancer: current status and future prospects. Frontiers in Bioscience，2006; 9(1)：2249-2256. SCI indexed（IF＝2.623）.
3． XH Zhao, SZ Gu, SX Liu, BR Pan. Expression of estrogen receptor and estrogen receptor mRNA in gastric carcinoma tissues. World Journal of Gastroenterology，2003; 9(4)：665-669. SCI indexed（IF＝3.318）
4． XH Zhao, SZ Gu, HG Tian, P Quan, BR Pan. Clinical significance of expression of apoptotic signal proteins in gastric carcinoma tissues. World Journal of Gastroenterology，2005; 11(25)：3846-3849. MI indexed.
5． SZ Gu, XH Zhao, P Quan, SB Li, BR Pan. Alterations of serum cholinesterase in patients with gastric cancer. World Journal of Gastroenterology，2005; 11(29)：4604-4606. MI Indexed.
6. XH Zhao, J Li, LL Li, X Ma, HG Tian, SX Liu. Role of Bcl-2-related anti-apoptosis mechanism in drug resistance of leukemia. J Fourth Mil Med Univ. 2005; 26(23): 2192-2194.
7. XH Zhao, ZY Wang, J Li, P Quan. Bcl-2 antisen oligodeoxynucleotides to enhance the apoptosis-inducing effect of artesunate on K562 cells. J Fourth Mil Med Univ. 2006; 27(14): 1282-1285.
8. XH Zhao, ZY Wang, J Li, L Li. Quercetin-induced apoptosis of human leukemia K562 cells. J Fourth Mil Med Univ. 2006; 27(15): 1395-1398.
9. XH Zhao.Correlation of expression of estrogen receptor, progestogen receptor and c-erbB
10. XH Zhao, TJ Qin, JX Xiao, XJ Xiao, SX Liu. The clinical evaluation on chemo-endocrine therapy for advanced gastric carcinoma. J.
11. XH Zhao, HG Tian, P Quan, SX Liu. Correlation between drug resistance of leukemic cells and Caspase-3. J.
12. XH Zhao, X Ma, LL Li, J Li, SX Liu. Expression of Caspase-3 and Bcl
Sciences). 2005; 26(6): 581-585.
13. XH Zhao, X Ma,. Assessment on efficacy of adjuvant intraperitoneal chemotherapy on advanced gastric carcinoma after radical treatment. J modern oncol, 2005; 13(6): 791-794.
14. XH Zhao, P Quan, J Li, HG Tian, SX Liu. Research on the cell apoptosis of leukemia induced by arsenic sulfide. J modern oncol, 2006; 14(1): 88-90.
15. XH Zhao, HG Tian. Molecular targeted therapy of tumors. J modern oncol,2005; 13(1)：133-136.
16. XH Zhao, X Ma. Research advancement of the chrono-chemotherapy in advanced colorectal carcinoma. J modern oncol, 2005; 13(4): p4－5.
17. XH Zhao, SZ Gu,SX Liu, R Li. Fundamental and Clinical Research of Multi-drug Resistance with Malignancies.
18. TJ Qin, XH Zhao, J Yun, LX Zhang, ZP Ruan, BR Pan. Efficacy and safety of gemcitabine-oxaliplatin combined with huachansu in patients with advanced gallbladder carcinoma. World Journal of Gastroenterology, 2008; 14（33）:5210-5216. SCI indexed（IF＝3.318）.
19. XH Zhao, ZY Wang, LL Li, L Li, XH Li. The study of expression changes of ERα and ERβ during breast cancer cell apoptosis induced by Tamoxifen. J.
20. XH Zhao, L Li, ZY Wang, LX Zhang, GL An.Anti-angiogenesis effect of G4PAMAM/VEGFASODN on breast cancer in vitro. J.
21. XH Zhao, F Tian. Research status and prospects of tumor angiogenesis inhibitors. J modern oncol, 2008; 16(11): 2004-2006.
22. SZ Gu, XH Zhao, LX Zhang, L Li, ZY Wang, M Meng, GL An. Anti-angiogenesis effect of generation 4 polyamidoamine/vascular endothelial growth factor antisense oligodeoxynucleotide on breast cancer in vitro, J. Zhejiang Univ. B 2009 10(3): 159-167 SCI indexed
23. XH Zhao, L Li, ZY Wang, LX Zhang, GL An. Anti-angiogenesis effect of G4PAMAM/VEGFASODN on breast cancer in vitro, Oncology Reports 2009 SCI indexed
24. XH Zhao, F Tian, ZY Wang. Research status and prospects of cancer gene therapy vectors. J modern oncol. 2007,; 15(12): 1879-1882.
1. “Oncology of Masculine Urogenital System”. Deputy Chief Editor.
2. “Diagnosis and Treatment of Malignant Lymphoma”. Editor. Joint Press of
3. “New Advances of Research in the Field of Modern Clinical Surgery”. Editor.
4. “Modern Drug Treatment of Tumor”. Member of Editing Committee. World Library
5. “Oncology of General Surgery”. Member of Editing Committee. People’s Military Medical Press. 2005.1.
6. “Modern Internal Medical Treatment of Tumor”. Chief Editor. World Library Press. 2003.12.
7. “Differentiation and Apoptosis of cancer “. Editor.
8. “Molecular Targeted Therapy of Cancer”. Editor. People’s medical publishing house. 2007.12.
9. “Treatment of Tumor with Complications and Emergency”. Editor.
10. “Multidisciplinary Integrated Treatment of Tumor”. Chief Editor. The