Head of Economics Department , Professor
English - 倩肖 zhangxiao 张
- Professor, Department of Economics, Xian Jiaotong University (2008-present)
- Ph.D. Candidate Supervision (2007-present)
- Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Xian Jiaotong University (1999-2008)
- Visiting Fellow, Department of Economics,London School of Economics and Political Science (2003.9-2004.3)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, University of Shaanxi Finance and Economics (1991-1999)
Fields of Specialization:
1. National Philosophy and Social Sciences Foundation of
Title: FDI, Technical Progress, and Optimization of Industrial
Date: July 1, 2007 - June 30, 2009.
2. Philosophy and Social Sciences Foundation of
Title: Competitive Power of Pillar Industries in
Current Situation and strategies
Date: December 1, 2003 – November 30, 2005.
3. The 9th
4. Wang Kuancheng Education Award,
1. “Three Different R&D Spillovers and Technological Innovation of Local Enterprises: Evidence from Chinese High-tech Industries”(with Genfu Feng), China Industrial Economy,2007(11).
2. “Calculation and Comparison of R&D Performance for Technical Development Among Areas in China”(with Genfu Feng), Finance & Trade Economics,2006(11).
3. “FDI,Market Competition and Technological Spillover in Chinese Manufacturing Industries”, Economist,2007(3).
4. “The Logic of Collective Action and Difficult Situation of Sustainable Development”(with Ruie Li), Contemporary Finance & Economics,2006(11).
5. “The Efficiency Analysis of High-tech Industry Parks in China”(with Jing He and Chunpu Li), Statistics and Decision,2005(13).
6. “The Crowd in or Crowd out Effects of FDI on Domestic Investment in China”, Economist,2004(6).
7. “The Empirical Study on Effects of Foreign Capital Inflows on Chinese Investment and Saving”, Economic Science, 2004(5).
8. “Development of the Pillar Industries in Shaanxi Province: Shift-share Analysis”, Modern Economic Science, 2004(5).
9. “Relationship of Saving and Ivestment: Theory Overview ”, Economics Information, 2003(10).