Title: Associate Professor
Address: No. 76 Yanta West road, Xi’an, 710061, P. R. China
ENGLISH - 张 东东
(1) Dongdong Zhang
(2) Education Background
u Ph.D. (2005-2011)
Analytical Chemistry, Shaanxi Normal University, China
u B.Sc. (2001-2005)
Chemistry Education, Hunan University of Arts and Science, China
(3) Research Interests
Focus on the analytical biochemistry, biosensors and chips, drug analysis, molecular diagnosis, clinic immunoassay,
cell analytical chemistry, nanotechnology and electroanalysis.
(4) Professional Experience
Domestic Training, Center for Nanochemistry, Peking University
Visiting Scholar, Department of Chemistry, Oakland University
Tenure Track Postdoctoral, Preclinical Medicine, Xi'an Jiaotong University
Associate Professor, School of Pharmacy, Health Science Center,
Xi’an Jiaotong University
National Science Foundations of China (No. 21305106)
National Science Foundations of China (No. 21245002)
Natural Science Basis Research Plan in Shaanxi Province of China (No.2013JQ2013)
Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (No.xjj2013115)
National Science Foundation for Post-doctoral Scientists of China (No.2012M511990)
The Award for the Excellent Dissertation for Doctor Degree,
Shaanxi Province, China
The Second Prize for Technology, Shaanxi Province, China
The First Prize for Science and Technology of Universities,
Shaanxi Province, China (Ranked fifth)
The Award for the Outstanding Graduate of Universities,
Shaanxi Province, China
The Significant Contribution to the Research Community,
Oakland University, USA.
(7) Representative Publications
- Dongdong Zhang, Yanmin Zhang, Lei Zheng, Yingzhuan Zhan, Langchong He*. Graphene oxide/poly-L-lysine assembled layer for adhesion and electrochemical impedance detectiono fleukemia K562 cancer cells [J]. Biosens. Bioelectron., 2013, 42, 112-118.
- Dongdong Zhang*, Lei Fu, Lei Liao, Nan Liu, Boya Dai, Chengxiao Zhang*. Preparation, characterization, and application of electrochemically functional graphene nanocomposites by one-Step liquid-phase exfoliation of natural flake graphite with methylene blue [J]. Nano Res., 2012, 5(12), 875-887.
- Dongdong Zhang, Lei Fu*, Lei Liao, Boya Dai, Rui Zou, Chengxiao Zhang*. Electrochemically functional graphene nanostructure and layer-by-layer nanocomposite incorporating adsorption of electroactive methylene blue [J]. Electrochim. Acta, 2012, 75, 71-79.
- Dongdong Zhang, Yanmin Zhang, Langchong He*. Sensitive voltammetric determination of baicalein at thermally reduced graphene oxide modified glassy carbon electrode [J]. Electroanalysis, 2013, 25(9), 2136-2144.
- Dongdong Zhang, Yage Peng, Honglan Qi, Qiang Gao, Chengxiao Zhang*. Label-free electrochemical DNA biosensor array for simultaneous detection of the HIV-1 and HIV-2 oligonucleotides incorporating different hairpin-DNA probes and Redox Indicator [J]. Biosens. Bioelectron., 2010, 25, 1088-1094.
- Dongdong Zhang, Yage Peng, Honglan Qi, Qiang Gao, Chengxiao Zhang*. Application of multielectrode array modified with carbon nanotubes to simultaneous amperometric determination of dihydroxy- benzene isomers [J]. Sens. Actuators B, 2008, 136(1), 113-121.