Dr. Bo-lun Yang is a Professor of, Xi-an Jiaotong University, P. R. China. He received his Ph. D. (1992) in Chemical Engineering from Nagoya University, Japan. He worked as assistant professor in the Department of Chemical Engineering, Nagoya University, Japan from 1992 to 1997. He joined the Department of Chemical Engineering, Xi-an Jiaotong University as a full professor in 1997.
Dr. Yang has been appointed as the permanent director of Shanxi Province Chemical Engineering Academy since 2001; he is the member of Shanxi Province Subject Comment group. Dr. Yang also serves as the editors for several journals, e.g., Chemical Industry and Engineering Progress, China, Journal of Chemical Engineering of Chinese Universities, Applied Chemical Industry and The Open Energy & Fuels Journal.
His research interests include reaction, separation, and their coupling processes as follows: The preparation of gasohol from bio-ethanol via reactive distillation, catalytic reactive distillation coupled with pervaporation for synthesizing ethyl tert-butyl ether, biodiesel production, chemical utilization of C1 resources, preparation of nanometer catalysts, application of modern optimized arithmetic in chemical engineering, etc. In recent 10 years, he has published over 160 papers in various peer-review journals.
Research concerns catalytic reaction, separation and their coupling:
1. Preparation of gasohol from bio-ethanol via reactive distillation
2. Synthesis of dimethyl carbonate from urea and methanol
3. Catalytic reactive distillation with pervaporation for synthesizing ethyl tert-butyl ether
4. Secondary reactions in catalytically cracked (FCC) gasoline for the minimizes gasoline olefin and increase propylene
5. Biodiesel production with microwave and ultrasonic radiation
6. Desulfurization for the production of ultra-clean gasoline
7. Liquid Organic Hydride for Hydrogen Storage
8. Chemical utilization of CO2 and CH4 resources.
9. Preparation of nanometer catalysts using combined method
10. Analysis of the filed synergy of the multi-unit coupling for the reaction with separation.
11. Application of modern optimized arithmetic in chemical engineering
12. Separation and purification of biomaterials.
13. Research in the vapor liquid equilibriuminvolving water, alcohols and ethers.
20. Methanation study in gas-solid fluidized bed based on meso-scale structure analysis
(Major Research Plan of National Natural Science Foundation of China (91334101))
19. Molecular simulation for secondary reaction of fluid catalytic cracking gasoline based on maximizing Shannon's entropy theory
(National Natural Science Foundation of China, 21276203)
18. Preparation scale up of NI2P/TiO-SiO2
(The Overall Science and Technology Innovation Program of Shaanxi Province, 2012KTCL01-09)
17. Catalyst design based on density functional theory(DFT)
(Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China, 20110201130002)
16. Study on Key Equipment Technology of Isolation and Treatment for High-Level Liquid Waste
(Key Projiect of National High Technology Research and Development Program (863 Program) of China)
15. The dissipation rule and synergy optimization for mutil-process in energy transformation and transmission
(National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, 2009CB219906))
14. Catalyst deactivation mechanism and kinetics of fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) gasoline secondary reactions.
(National Natural Science Foundation of China, 20976144))
13. Sencondary reaction of gasoline based on the coupling mechanism analysis in the multi-scale and the process
(National Natural Science Foundation of China, 20776117)
12. Kinetics research for the minimizes gasoline olefin reaction based on the hybrid evolutionary algorithms
(National Natural Science Foundation of China, 20476084)
11. Filed Synergy of the Multi-Unit Coupling for Reactions with Separation.
(National Natural Science Foundation of China, 20176044)
10. Multi-Unit Coupling of Reactive Distillation with Membrane Separation.
(National Natural Science Foundation of China, 20046002)
9. Kinetics for the second reaction and the resolution by hybrid evolutionary algorithms
(Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China，20070698037)
8. Research of Synthesis of Dimethyl Carbonate from Urea and Methanol
(Developing Items on Science and Technology of China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation, 2003-2005)
7. The Etherification Technology Study on C5 and C6 Cracking
(Developing Items on Science and Technology of China Petroleum Corporation,2006-2007)
6. High performance hollow fiber membranes for O2/N2 separation
(Co-Research Project between Honeywell International Inc (USA) and Xi’an Jiaotong University(China)2005-2007）
5. Manufacture of Environmentally Friendly Ethanol Fuel via Reactive Distillation from ethanol contained water
(Developing items on science and technology of Shannxi Province of China, 2006K07-G8）
4. Green Synthesis for Dimethyl Carbonate
(Developing items on science and technology of Shannxi Province of China, 2004K08-G16）
3. The Preparation and Fractal Research on the Nanometer Catalysts for Nature Gas Conversion
(Natural Science Foundation of Shannxi Province of China, 2002B14)
2. Controlled synthesis of nanoparticles（Co-Research Project,2006-2008)
1. The Synthesis for Liquid Fuel with High Density (Co-Research Project,2007-2008)
1. Permanent director of Shannxi Province Chemical Engineering Academy
2. Member of Shannxi Province Subject Comment Group
3. Editorial board member for The Open Energy and Fuels Journal
4. Editor of Chemical industry and engineering Progress,China
5. Editor of Journal of Chemical Engineering of Chinese Universities
6. Editor of Applied Chemical Industry
Over 200 papers have been published in:
AICHE.J; Chem Eng Sci., Ind Eng Chem Res.; Chem.Eng.Journal; Chem.Eng. and Tech; Chem. Eng. Process; J.Am Oil Chem Soc; J.Chem and Eng.Data; Catalyst Today; Biochem.Eng.Journal; Sep.Sci.Tech; Int.J.Chem.Kinet; Materials Letters; Powder Tech; Fuel; Energy & Fuels; Fuel.Process.Tech; J.Chem.Eng.Japan, and so on.
Some of them are shown as follows:
80. Liu, Jingjun; Daoutidis, Prodromos; Yang, Bolun
Process design and optimization for etherification of glycerol with isobutene
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING SCIENCE, 144: 326-335
79. Wang, Lu; Mahoney, Elizabeth G.; Zhao, Shen; Yang, Bolun; Chen, Jingguang G.
Low loadings of platinum on transition metal carbides for hydrogen oxidation and evolution reactions in alkaline electrolytes
CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS,2016, 52(18): 3697-3700
78.Jiang, Xuedong; Yang, Ning; Yang, Bolun
Computational fluid dynamics simulation of hydrodynamics in the riser of an external loop airlift reactor
PARTICUOLOGY, 2016, 27: 95-101
77. Hao, Miaoli, Yang, Bolun, Wang, Haigu;Qi, Suitao
Kinetic study of the catalytic hydrogenation of the methylcyclopentadiene dimer over Pd/C catalyst
REACTION KINETICS MECHANISMS AND CATALYSIS, 2015,115(1): 311-319.
76. Wang, Lu; Du, Tingting; Cheng, Jin;Yang, Bolun
Enhanced activity of urea electrooxidation on nickel catalysts supported on tungsten carbides/carbon nanotubes
JOURNAL OF POWER SOURCES, 2015, 280: 550-554.
75. Li, Xingxing; Li, Jiageng;Yang, Bolun
Dynamic analysis on methanation reactor using a double-input-multi-output linearized model
CHINESE JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, 2015, 23(2): 389 -397.
74. Li, Xingxing;Li, Jiageng;Yang, Bolun
Design and Control of the Cryogenic Distillation Process for Purification of Synthetic Natural Gas from Methanation of Coke Oven Gas
INDUSTRIAL&ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY RESEARCH, 2014, 53(50): 19583-19593.
73. Li, Xingxing; Zhu, Gangli ; Qi, Suitao; Huang, Jun , Yang, Bolun
Simultaneous production of hythane and carbon nanotubes via catalytic decomposition of methane with catalysts dispersed on porous supports
APPLIED ENERGY, 2014, 130: 846-852.
72. Wang, Lu ;Li, Mingtao ;Yang, Bolun
Ni-WC/C nanocluster catalysts for urea electrooxidation
JOURNAL OF POWER SOURCES, 2014,264:282-289.
71. Fan, Juan;Yi, Chunhai;Lan, Xiaorong;Yang,Bolun
Synthesizing 4 ',4 ''(5 '') Di-tert-butyldibenzo 18-crown-6 Monitored by Online FTIR
Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry, 2014,51(4): 1058-1062.
70. Zhang, Zhan; Salih, Alsamani A. M.; Yang, Bolun
Synthesis and Characterization of Functionalized Ionic Liquids for Thermal Storage
ENERGY & FUELS, 2014,28(4):2802-2810.
69. Liu, Jingjun; Yuan, Yong ; Yang, Bolun
Liquid-liquid equilibrium for systems of glycerol and glycerol tert-butyl ethers
FLUID PHASE EQUILIBRIA,2014,365:50-57.
68. Li, Xingxing; Yang, Bolun; Zhang, Yong
Dynamics and control study on the low temperature methanation reactor with mass and heat recycle
JOURNAL OF PROCESS CONTROL, 2013, 23(10):1360-1370.
67. Yuan, Hong; Li, Xingxing; Yang, Bolun
Kinetics for the Synthesis of Biodiesel Based on the Calculation of Hot Spot Temperatures in the Catalyst
INDUSTRIAL & ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY RESEARCH, 2013, 52(44):15549-15559.
66. Guan, Yulei; Zhang, Ying; Yi, Chunhai; Yang, Bolun
Understanding the Initial Decomposition Pathways of the n-Alkane/Nitroalkane Binary Mixture
CHINESE JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY 2013,31(8): 1087-1094.
65. Zhao, Weiqin; Yi, Chunhai; Yang, Bolun
Etherification of glycerol and isobutylene catalyzed over rare earth modified H beta-zeolite
Fuel Processing Technology, 2013,112:70.
64. Liu, Jingjun; Yang, Bolun; Lu, SQ; Yi, Chunhai
Multi-scale study of reactive distillation
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING JOURNAL,2013, 225: 280-291.
63 .Liu, Yu; Yang, Bolun; Yi, Chunhai
Density Functional Theory Investigation for Catalytic Mechanism of Gasoline Alkylation Desulfurization over NKC-9 Ion-Exchange Resin
INDUSTRIAL & ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY RESEARCH, 2013, 52(21): 6933-6940.
62. Zhang, Ying; Li Mingtao; Yang Bolun
Reaction Mechanism of Hydrogen. Generation from Hydrolysis of BH4- : Quantum Chemistry Computing
ACTA CHIMICA SINICA, 2013,71(5): 769-776.
61. Lei, Zhao; Yi, Chunhai; Yang, Bolun
Design, optimization, and control of reactive distillation column for the synthesis of tert-amyl ethyl ether
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH & DESIGN, 91(5): 819-830.
60. Liu, Jingjun; Yang, Bolun; Yi, Chunhai
Kinetic Study of Glycerol Etherification with lsobutene
INDUSTRIAL & ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY RESEARCH, 2013, 52(10): 3742-3751.
59. Fan, Jun; Yi, Chunhai; Lan, Xiaorong; Yang Bolun
Optimization of Synthetic Strategy of 4 ' 4 ''(5 '')-Di-tert-butyldibenzo-18-crown-6 Using Response Surface Methodolog
ORGANIC PROCESS RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT,2013,17(3):368-374.
58. Yuan, Hong; Yang, Bolun; Zhu, Gangli
Biodiesel Production with Water-Tolerance and A Microwave Absorbing Catalyst using Tung Oil
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GREEN ENERGY,2013, 10(10): 999-1010.
57. Qi,Suitao; Huang, Jun; Yang Bolun
Development of Dehydrogenation Catalyst for Reversible Hydrogen Storage in Organic Hydrides
ACTA CHIMICA SINICA, 2012, 70(24): 2467-2474.
56. Guan, Yulei; Yang, Bolun
Kinetic modeling for hydrogen-abstraction reaction of methylcyclohexane with the center dot CH3 radical
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING SCIENCE, 2012,79: 200-209.
55. Guan, Yulei; Yang, Bolun
Kinetics for the hydrogen-abstraction of CH4 with NO2
Journal of Computational Chemistry, 2012, 33(23): 1870-1879.
54. Liu, Yu; Yang, Bolun; Li, Shasha
Process Simulation Based on Experimental Investigations for 3-Methylthiophene Alkylation with Isobutylene in a Reactive Distillation Column
INDUSTRIAL & ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY RESEARCH,2012, 51(29): 9803-9811.
53. Zhou, XW; Wu, XF; Yang, BL;Xiao, JL
Varying the ratio of formic acid to triethylamine impacts on asymmetric transfer hydrogenation of ketones
Journal of Molecular Catalysis. A, Chemical,2012(357):133-140.
52. Fan, Juan;Yi, Chunhai;Lan, Xiaorong; Yang Bolun
Preparation of 4 ',4 ''(5 '')-Di-tert-butyldibenzo-18-crown-6 Based on Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution
CHEMISTRY LETTERS, 2012, 41(3):274-276.
51. Qiu, Peng; Wang, Lu; Jiang, Xuedong; Yang, Bolun
Synthesis of Diethyl Carbonate by the Combined Process of Transesterification with Distillation
ENERGY & FUELS, 2012,26(2):1254-1258.
50. Guan, Yulei; Yang, Bolun; Oi, Suitao; Yi, Chunhai
Kinetic Modeling of the Free-Radical Process during the Initiated Thermal Cracking of Normal Alkanes with 1-Nitropropane as an Initiator
INDUSTRIAL & ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY RESEARCH 2011,50(15): 9054-9062, (SCI:798IN)
49. Liu, Yu; Yang, Bolun; Yi, Chunhai, et al.
Kinetics Study of 3-Methylthiophene Alkylation with Isobutylene Catalyzed by NKC-9 Ion Exchange Resin
INDUSTRIAL & ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY RESEARCH, 2011, 50(16): 9609-9616, (SCI:804PK)
47. Zhu, Gangli; Yang, Bolun; Wang, Shuyan
Nanocrystallites-forming hierarchical porous Ni/Al(2)O(3)-TiO(2) catalyst for dehydrogenation of organic chemical hydrides
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYDROGEN ENERGY, 2011,36(21): 13603-13613,(SCI:837MV)
46. Chen, Tao; Yang, Bolun; Li, Shasha, et al
Ni(2)P Catalysts Supported on Titania-Modified Alumina for the Hydrodesulfurization of Dibenzothiophene
INDUSTRIAL & ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY RESEARCH, 2011,50(22): 12392-12399, (SCI:843LY)
45. Lu, Shiqing; Lei, Zhen; Wu, Jiang; Yang, Bolun
Dynamic control analysis for manufacturing ethanol fuel via reactive distillation
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING AND PROCESSING, 2011,50(11-12):1128-1136, (SCI: 880LA)
44. Lei, Zhao; Yang, Bolun
Improved Inheritance Algorithm for the Assembly of Coal Fragments
INDUSTRIAL & ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY RESEARCH, 2011, 50(22): 12392-12399, (SCI: 843LY)
43. Yuan, Hong; Yang, Bolun; Zhang, Hailiang; Zhou, Xiaowei
Synthesis of Biodiesel Using Castor Oil under Microwave Radiation
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL REACTOR ENGINEERING,2011, (SCI801LL)
42. Zhou, Xiaowei; Chen, Tao; Yang, Bolun et al
Kinetic Model Considering Reactant Oriented Selective Deactivation for Secondary Reactions of Fluid Catalytic Cracking Gasoline
ENERGY & FUELS.2011,25(6):2427-2437. (SCI: 778MT)
41. Hao ML, Yang BL, Wang HG, et al.
Kinetics of Liquid Phase Catalytic Hydrogenation of Dicyclopentadiene over Pd/C Catalyst[J].
Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 2010, 114(11): 3811-3817. (SCI:570WA)
40. Zhou XW, Yang BL, Yi CH, et al.
Prediction model for increasing propylene from FCC gasoline secondary reactions based on Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm coupled with support vector machines[J].
J. Chemom., 2010, 24(9-10): 574-583. 39. (SCI:677VT)
39. Zhao WQ, Yang BL, Yi CH, et al.
Etherification of Glycerol with Isobutylene to Produce Oxygenate Additive Using Sulfonated Peanut Shell Catalyst.
Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2010, 49(24): 12399-12404. (SCI:690GS)
38. Qiu P, Yang BL, Yi CH, et al.
Characterization of KF/gamma-Al(2)O(3) Catalyst for the Synthesis of Diethyl Carbonate by Transesterification of Ethylene Carbonate[J].
Catal. Lett., 2010, 137(3-4): 232-238. (SCI:611PQ)
37. Wang, Kaile, Yang, Bolun,Liu, Yu, Yi, Chunhai
The Preparation of Ni2P/TiO2-Al2O3 and the Catalytic Performance for Hydrodesulfurization of 3-Methylthiophene
ENERGY & FUELS 2009, 23(9): 4209-4214 SCI（505EG）
36. Yang Bo-lun, Zhou Xiao-Wei, Yang Xiao-Hui, Chen Chun, Wang Long-Yan.
Multi-Scale Study on the Secondary Reactions of Fluid Catalytic Cracking Gasoline
AICHE J. 2009, 55(8):2138-2149, SCI(476CF)
35. Yuan, Hong, Yang, Bolun, Yang, Jiming
Predicting Properties of Biodiesel Fuels using Mixture Topological Index
J.Am Oil Chem Soc. 2009, 86(4):375-382, SCI(444HH)
34. Yuan, H., Yang BL, Zhu, GL
Synthesis of Biodiesel Using Microwave Absorption Catalysts
ENERGY & FUELS. 2009，23(1):548-552, SCI(411ED)
33. Bolun Yang, Xiaowei Zhou, Chun Chen, Jun Yuan, and Longyan Wang
Molecule Simulation for the Secondary Reactions of Fluid Catalytic Cracking Gasoline by the Method of Structure Oriented Lumping Combined with Monte Carlo
Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2008, 47(14):4648–4657, SCI(324EY)
32. LEI Zhen, WU Yingying, and YANG Bolun
Mass Transfer Modeling in Pervaporation Based on Multi-fields Synergy Theory
Chinese J. of Chem Eng.,2008,16(1):79-83, SCI(272SG)
31. Chen Chun, Yang Bolun, Yuan Jun, Wang Zhiwen and Wang Longyan
Establishment and solution of eight-lump kinetic model for FCC gasoline secondary reaction using particle swarm optimization
FUEL. 2007,86 (15):2325-2332 SCI(223IZ)
30. Qing Shu, Bolun Yang, Jiming Yang and Song Qing
Synthesis of biodiesel from soybean oil and methanol catalyzed by zeolite beta modified with La3+
Catalysis Communications，2007, 8(12):2159-2165 SCI(235BQ)
29. Dongpeng Wang, Bolun Yang, Xiaowei Zhai, Leigao Zhou
Synthesis of diethyl carbonate by catalytic alcoholysis of urea
Fuel Processing Technology. 2007,88(8):807-812, SCI(191SP)
28. Qing Shu, Bolun Yang, Jiming Yang and Song Qing
Predicting the viscosity of biodiesel fuels based on the mixture topological index method.
Fuel. 2007,86(12-13): 1849-1854, SCI(202CW)
27. Zhiwen Wang, Bolun Yang, Chun Chen, Jun Yuan and Longyan Wang
Modeling and optimization for the secondary reaction of FCC gasoline based on the fuzzy neural network and genetic algorithm.
Chemical Engineering Process, 2007, 46(3):175-180， SCI(130CU）
26. Yang Bolun, Lu Shiqing, Wu Jiang and Wang Huajun
Complex reactions of hydration and etherification of isobutene over La-modified beta molecular sieve
CHINESE JOURNAL OF CATALYSIS. 2007,28 (1): 73-79, SCI(139JX）
25. Bolun Yang, Dongpeng Wang and Hongye Lin
Synthesis of dimethyl carbonate from urea and methanol catalyzed by the metallic compounds at atmospheric pressure.
Catalysis Communications，2006,7(7):472-477, SCI(049CQ）
24. Chen Liyu,Yang Bolun, Zhang Xiucheng
Methane Oxidation over V2O5 Catalyst in Liquid Phase
Energy & Fuels. 2006,20 (3): 915-918 SCI(043CI)
23. Wang Xiaoping, Yang Bolun
Reactive rectifying for producing dimethyl carbonate.
Chemical Engineering Journal, 2006,122(1-2):15-20， SCI(085EK)
22. Yang BL, Wu J, Zhao GS, Wang HJ, Lu SQ
Multiplicity analysis in reactive distillation column using ASPEN PLUS
Chinese J. of Chem Eng., 2006,14 (3): 301-308 SCI(059HB)
21. Yang BL, Wang DP, Lin HY, Sun JJ, Wang XP
Synthesis of dimethyl carbonate from urea and methanol catalyzed by the metallic compounds at atmospheric pressure
CATALYSIS COMMUNICATIONS. 2006,7(7):472-477 SCI(049CQ)
20. Wang HJ, Yang BL,Wu J, Lu SQ
Macro-kinetic study of water removal from ethanol-water mixture near azeotropic concentration using reaction method
CHINESE JOURNAL OF CATALYSIS.2006, 27(3):237-244 SCI(032DF)
19. Ma YL,Yang BL, Zhao JL
Removal of H2S by Thiobacillus denitrificans immobilized on different matrices
BIORESOURCE TECHNOLOGY. 2006,97(16):2041-2046 SCI(075IR)
18. Chen LY, Yang BL,Zhang XC, Dong W, Zhang XP
Methane partial oxidation in liquid phase using vanadium-containing heteropolyacid catalysts in oleum
CHINESE JOURNAL OF CATALYSIS. 2006,27(6):462-464 SCI(065WM)
17. Shu Q, Yang BL,Wang FA
Prediction of the physical properties for the ionic liquid based on topological Index
Chinese Journal of Structural Chenistry. 2005, 24 (9): 1083-1087 SCI(968FU)
16. Huajun Wang, Bolun Yang, Jiang Wu, Guosheng Zhao and Xianhu Tao
Multi-fields synergy in the process of reactive distillation coupled with membrane separation
Chemical Engineering Process. 2005, 44(11):1207-1215 SCI(955EG)
15. Jianjun Sun, Bolun Yang and Hongye Lin
Synthesis of dimethyl carbonate from urea and methanol using polyphosphoric acid as catalyst
Journal of Molecular Catalysis. A, 2005,239(1-2):82-86， SCI(957VI)
14. Longyan Wang, Bolun Yang
Lumps and Kinetics for the Secondary Reactions in Catalytically Cracked Gasoline
Chemical Engineering Journal.2005.109(1-3):1-9 SCI(934VR)
13. Jianjun Sun, Bolun Yang and Hongye Lin
Novel process for synthesis of 1,1,3,3-tetrabutyl-1-methoxy-3-isocyanatodistannoxane
J. ORGANOMETALLIC CHEMISTRY. 2005, 690 (5):1300-1305 SCI(904PJ)
12. Jianjun Sun, Bolun Yang and Hongye Lin
A semi-continuous process for the synthesis of methyl carbamate from urea and methanol
Chemical Engineering and Technology. 2004, 27(4): 435-439 SCI(813UX)
11. Suitao Qi, Bolun Yang
Methane aromatization using Mo-based catalysts prepared by microwave heating
Catalysis Today. 2004,98(4):595-600 SCI( 882AR)
10. Hongye Lin, Bolun Yang,Jianjun Sun, Xiaopin Wang, and Dongpeng Wang
Kinetics studies for the synthesis of dimethyl carbonate from urea and methanol
Chemical Engineering Journal, 2004,（103）1- 3, 21-27 SCI(857WQ)
9. Yongjun He, Bolun Yang, Guangxu Cheng
Influence of the thermodynamic stability of microemulsion on the size of nanoparticles prepared by a coupling route of microemulsion with homogeneous precipitation,
Materials Letters. 2004, 58(14):2019-2022 SCI(814AL)
8. Yongjun He, Bolun Yang, Guangxu Cheng
On the oxidative coupling of methane with carbon dioxide over CeO2/ZnO nanocatalysts
Catalysis Today. 2004,98(4):639-645, SCI (881AR)
7. Jianjun Li, Bolun Yang and Guangxu Cheng
Affinity adsorption and hydrodynamics behavior in a tapered bed of upward flow
Biochemical Engineering Journal. 2003,15 (3):185-192, SCI (700FL)
6. Rui-qing Yao and Bo-Lun Yang
Kinetics research for the synthesis of branch ether using genetic simulated annealing algorithm with multi-pattern evolution
Chemical Engineering Journal, 2003,94(2):113-119, SCI (700KX)
5. Wang Longyan,Yang Bolun,Wang, GL, et al.
FDFCC Process Minimization Gasoline Olefin, increases Propylene
OIL&GAS JOURNAL. 2003, 101 (6): 52- SCI(645AA)
4. Yongjun He, Bolun Yang, Guangxu Cheng and Haimin Pan
Synthesis of La2O3/BaCO3 nanocatalysts and their catalytic performance
Powder Technology. 2003, 134(1-2): 52-57 SCI(723HX)
3. Bolun Yang and Huajun Wang
Vapor Liquid Equilibrium for Mixtures of Water, Alcohols and Ethers
Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data. 2002,47(5):1324-1329 SCI (594YQ)
2. Yang Bolun and Yang Sanba
Simulation for the Reactive Distillation Process to Synthesize Ethyl tert-Butyl Ether
Journal of Chemical Engineering of Japan. 2001,34(9):1165-1170 SCI(478 NJ)
1. Bolun Yang, Sanba Yang and Ruiqing Yao
Synthesis of ethyl tert-butyl ether from tert-butyl alcohol and ethanol on strongacid ion exchange resins
Reactive Functional Polymer. 2000,44(2):165-170 SCI(325KG)