Daocheng Wu was born in
Currently he’s research is focused on the areas of biomaterials, bionanotechnology, and related topics that include drug delivery system, nanoparticles for diagnosis and therapy, as well as functional nanoparticles and their applications in the biomedical field. In recent 10 years, he has published over 120 papers in many peer-review journals. He has published more than 70 research papers in advanced functional materials (IF 15.7), biomaterials (IF 10.3), J material Chem a (IF10.4), nanoscale (IF7.3), autophagy (IF11.3), ACS appl. Material. Inter (IF8.1) and other famous SCI journals. His cittation is more than 7500 times in total and H factor 24. Among them, there are more than 60 articles written by the first and corresponding authors. He has published more than 100 articles in core journals in China. More than 30 doctoral and master degree students have been trained.
1.Antitumor effects of gossypol and its derivatives
A lot of studies have been carried out on the separation and purification of gossypol and its derivatives as well as the anti-cancer research of its derivatives. For the first time, gossypol derivatives have been found to have the mechanism of autophagy of tumor cells, and the synergistic effect of gossypol derivatives and adriamycin on tumors has been found. They are assembled into mulberry-like double-drug targeting self-assembly. In the assembled nano-drug carrier system, only 1/5 dosage of the drug can achieve 1.5 times the original therapeutic effect, and the toxicity and side effects are greatly reduced. The synergistic effect of gossypol derivatives with other drugs was also found. More than 20 papers hace been published in Adv Funct Mater, Biomaterials, Cancer Biology and Treatment Cancer, J Mater Chem B, J Control Release and other international well-known journals ,
2. Ultrasound Drug Controlled Release System and Equipment
A gelatin ionized nanogel with reversible ultrasound triggered intelligent drug release was designed and prepared. The response time and recovery time of the gelatin ionized nanogel were 1-2 min and 3-4 min， respectively. The average particle size of the gelatin ionized nanogel was increased to 2-3 micron after reversible ultrasound triggered, which greatly increased the drug load of the system. A high photothermal conversion efficiency system of polydopamine and near infrared dye IR-780 was designed to modify perfluorocarbon nanodroplets with sensitive photothermal phase transition ability. Under the action of near infrared laser, the temperature of the system has been greatly increased from room temperature to above 60 C, which is enough to realize the hyperthermia of tumor cells and tissues. In addition, perfluorocarbon nanodroplets undergo obvious phase transition (from liquid to gaseous). The perfluorocarbon gas after phase transition can enhance the contrast effect of ultrasound, visualize the tumor site of photothermal therapy, and the intensity of ultrasound signal also indicates the temperature change process and degree of hyperthermia. In this study, perfluorocarbon nanodroplets were used to achieve in vivo treatment of animals and real-time monitoring of treatment status. More than 10 papers have been published in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, Current Medicinal Chemistry, Nanoscale, J Mater Chem B, C and other well-known international journals. A number of invention patents have been also granted.
3 Nanothermometer for biomedical applications
A new method for the formation of fluorescent nanothermometer by encapsulating water-soluble rhodamine F-127 fluorescent dye and Rhodamine B (reference) in melamine nanoparticles at the same time was studied. The temperature sensitivity of the fluorescent nanothermometer is high (7.6%C-1). It can measure temperature in a wide temperature range from -20 C to 150 C. It has been successfully applied to microwave heating of cells measurement. The fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET) of random curl size Rg of single stranded DNA molecule was used to measure the microenvironment temperature. A colorimetric fluorescent nanometric thermometer based on single stranded DNA has been developed. It has high sensitivity (7.04% degree C-1) and wide temperature range (0-100 degrees C). It has a stable thermo sensitive property and successfully applied to the quantitative measurement of gel and intracellular temperature. More than 10 papers have been published in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, J Mater Chem B, C and other well-known international journals.
9.Multi-functional core-shell immunomagnetic bead for the research of cancer stem cells.
10 . Extract process of Gossypol acetic acid from cottonseed soapstock and (-) Gossypol separation
(Shaanxi province science and technology innovation project , 2011KTCL03-07)
1. Daocheng Wu*, Mingxi Wan，Yongfeng Du Enhancing the Antitumor Effect of Adriamycin Nanoparticle Lipiodol Emulsion by Pretreating Liver Cancer with Diethyldithiocarbamate. International Journal of Nonlinear and Numerical simulation 2002,3(3-4):181-184 .
2 .Wu Daocheng*, Wan Mingxi，Mo Jian ,Wu Hong. Enhancing the Antitumor Effect of Adriamycin nanoparticle by pretreating liver Cancer with Diethyldithiocarbamate. J Chin Pharm Sci 2002, 11(3):24-29
3. H. WU, Z. X. ZHANG, H. P. ZHAO, D. C. Wu, B. L. Wuz Preparation of sodium fluoride-loaded gelatin microspheres, characterization and cariostatic studies. Journal of Microencapsulation 2004,21(8): 889-903.
4.Guo-Ping Wang, Er-Qun Song,a Hai-Yan Xie,Zhi-Ling Zhang, Zhi-Quan Tian, Chao Zuo,Dai-Wen Pang, Dao-Cheng Wu and Yun-Bo Shi. Biofunctionalization of fluorescent- magnetic-bifunctional nanospheres and their applications. Chem. Commun. 2005, 4276–4278
5. Ge W, Sui YF, Wu DC, Y.J. Sun Guang-Sheng Chen,Zeng-Shan Li ,Shao-Yan Si,Pei-Zhen Hu ,Yang Huang,Xiu-Min Zhang.MAGE-1/Heat shock protein 70/MAGE-3 fusion protein vaccine innanoemulsion enhances cellular and humoral immune responses to MAGE-1 or MAGE-3 in vivo. Cancer Immunol Immunother，2005,55（7）：841-849
6.Shi R, Hong L, Wu D, Ning X, Chen Y, Lin T, Fan D, Wu K.Enhanced Immune Response to GastricCancer Specific Antigen Peptide by Co-encapsulation with CpOligodeoxynucleotides Nanoemulsion . Cancer biological and therapy 2005, 4(2): 218-224
7. Hong Wu, Zhenxi Zhang, Daocheng Wu , Hongping Zhao, Kaitao Yu, Zhenqing Hou. Preparation and drug release characteristics of Pingyangmicin-loaded dextran cross-linked gelatin microspheresfor embolization therapy. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research part B: Applied Biomaterials 2006,78 (1):56-62.
8. Lan J, Huang X, Hu M, Li Y, Qu Y, Gao P,Wu DC . High efficient degradation of dyes with lignin peroxidase coupled with glucose oxidase. J Biotechnol. 2006,123(4):483-90
9.Er-Qun Song, Guo-Ping Wang, Dao-Cheng Wu, Dai-Wen Pang. Visual Recognition and Efficient Isolation of Apoptotic Cells with Fluorescent- Magnetic- Biotargeting Multifunctional Nanospheres. Clin. Chem. 2007,53(12):2177-2185.
10. Wu Daocheng*, Wan Mingxi. A Novel Fluoride Anion Modified Gelatin Nanogel System for Ultrasound-Triggered Drug Release. J Pharm Pharmaceut Sci 2008；11 (4): 32-45,
11. Shuqiang M, Kunzheng W, Xiaoqiang D, Wei W, Mingyu Z, Daocheng W. Osteogenic growth peptide incorporated into PLGA scaffolds accelerates healing of segmental long bone defects in rabbits. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2008 ;61(12):1558-1560.
12.Fei Z, Hu Y, Wu D, Wu H, Lu R, Bai J, Song H. Preparation and property of a novel bone graft composite consisting of rhBMP-2 loaded PLGA microspheres and calcium phosphate cement. J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2008,19(3):1109-1116
13. Na Guo, Daocheng Wu*, Xinghua Pan, Maolin Lu Magnetic Polymer Microspheres with AzidocarbonylGroups: Synthesis, Characterization and Application in Protein Immobilization. Journal of Applied Polymer Science 2009,112(4);2383-2390
14. Xinghua Pan, Maolin Lu, Daocheng Wu*, Lili Gai. Synthesis and Characterization of Double-layer Quantum Dots- Tagged Microspheres. IEEE Transactions on NanoBioscience, 2009 ,8(1);13-19
15. Maolin Lu, Daocheng Wu*， Na Guo. Novel functionalized ternary copolymer fluorescent nanopart- icles: synthesis, fluorescent characteristics and protein immobilization. J Mater Sci: Mater Med 2009, 20(2); 563.-572
16. Lili Gai，Daocheng Wu*.A Novel Reversible pH-Triggered Release Immobilized Enzyme System. Appl Biochem Biotechnol 2009,158(3):747-760 (2008 On Line , DOI 10.1007/s12010-008-8373-2).
17. Guangfeng Jia, Daocheng Wu*, Yang Meng and Liang Xu. An Improved Ultrasound-Assisted Extraction Process of Gossypol Acetic Acid from Cottonseed Soapstock. American Institute of Chemical Engineers Journal 2009,55,(3) :797-897
18.YonghuaZhan ,GuangfengJia , Daocheng Wu*, YiqingXu ,and LiangXu. Designand Synthesis of a Gossypol Derivative with Improved AntitumorActivities. Arch.Pharm.Chem.Life Sci.2009,342,223–229.
19. Sun F, Wu D., Qiu, Z., Li, J., Development of real-time PCR systems based on SYBR Green for the specific detection and quantification of Klebsiella pneumoniae in infant formula, Food Control , 2010, 21 (5):487-491.
20.Daocheng Wu* , Mingxi Wan, Hong Wu . Ultrasonic triggered release drug delivery system of Pluronic micelle. Nanoscience, 2006,11(3):210-218
21.Xian-Qing Zhang, Xiao-Feng Huang, Shi-Jie Mu, Qun-Xing An, Ai-Jun Xia, Rui Chen, Dao-Cheng Wu* Inhibition of proliferation of prostate cancer cell line, PC-3,in vitro and in vivo using (–)-gossypol. Asian Journal of Andrology 2010,12:390-399.
22.Wu D*, Wan M. Preparation of the core-shell structure adriamycin lipiodol microemulsions and their synergistic anti-tumor effects with diethyldithiocarbamate in vivo. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy 2010, 64(9):615-23.
23.Xian-Qing Zhang, Xiao-Feng Huang, Xing-Bin Hu, Yong-Hua Zhan, Qun-Xing An, Shi-Ming Yang, Ai- Jun Xia,Jing Yi, Rui Chen, Shi-Jie Mu, Dao-Cheng Wu*. Apogossypolone, a novel inhibitor of antiapoptotic Bcl-2 family proteins, induces autophagy of PC-3 and LNCaP prostate cancer cells in vitro. Asian Journal of Andrology. 2010;12:697-708.
24.Xinghua Pan, Jianhui Ju, Yonghua Zhan, and Daocheng Wu*. Preparation and Fluorescence Characteristics of Amido- functionalized Dual-fluorescent Microspheres with Core-shell Structure Micromolecular Chemistry & Physics . 2010, 221 (21) ;2347-2355 .
25.Xinghua Pan , Rachel Thompson , Xiaojie Meng , Daocheng Wu , Liang Xu. Tumor-targeted RNA-interference: functional non-viral nanovectors. Am J Cancer Res 2011;1(1):32-49(invited Review)
26.Xinghua Pan, Jianhui Ju, Jianjun Li and Daocheng Wu*. Poly(styrene-acrylamide- acrylic acid) copolymer fluorescent microspheres with improved hydrophilicity: preparation and influence on protein immobilization. High Performance Polymers 2011，22（3）；255-262
27.Liu T, Wu D. Simultaneous determination of some ultraviolet-absorbing chemicals in sunscreen cosmetics using a high-performance liquid chromatography method. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2011, 33, 408–415.
28.Zhenhai Gan, Jianhui Ju, Ting Zhang, and Daocheng Wu*. Preparation of Rhodamine B Fluorescent Poly(methacrylic acid) Coated Gelatin Nanoparticles. J Nanomaterials 2011, Article ID 753705, 8 pages doi:10.1155/2011/753705.
29.Wei Gao, Baoyong Sha, Wei Zou, Xuan Liang, Xiangzhong Meng, Hao Xu, Jun Tang, Daocheng Wu,* Lixian Xu, Hui Zhang. Cationic Amylose-Encapsulated Bovine Hemoglobin as a Nanosized Oxygen Carrier. Biomaterials 2011,32:9425-9433.
30.Chen L, Kong X, Liang Z, Ye F, Yu K, Dai W, Wu D*, Luo C*, Jiang H. Theoretical Study of the Mechanism of Proton Transfer in the Esterase Estb from Burkholderia Gladioli. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. 2011, 115 (44):13019–13025.
31.Lu XY, Wu DC, Li ZJ, Chen GQ. Polymer nanoparticles. Prog Mol Biol Transl Sci. 2011;104:299-323.
32. Ruifen Xu, Xuyang Feng, Xin Xie, Jin Zhang, Daocheng Wu*, Lixian Xu*. HIV-1 Tat protein increase the permeability of brain endothelial cells by both inhibiting Occludin expression and cleaving occludin via matrix metalloproteinase-9. Brain Research 2012,1436:13-19.
33.Wu Daocheng*, Wan Mingxi. Methylene diphosphonate-conjugated adriamycin liposomes: Preparation, characteristics, and targeted therapy for osteosarcomas in vitro and in vivo. Biomedical Microdevices 2012,14:497-510
34.Haseeb Zubair, Husain Y Khan, M.F. Ullah, Aamir Ahmad, Daocheng Wu, S.M.Hadi. Apogossypolone, derivative of gossypol, mobilizes endogenous copper in human peripheral lymphocytes leading to oxidative DNA breakage. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2012 ,47:280-286.
35. Liu T, Wu D* High-performance liquid chromatographic determination of triclosan and triclocarban in cosmetic products. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2012 ,34:489-494
36. Gan Z, Zhang T, Liu Y, Wu D*. Temperature-Triggered Enzyme Immobilization and Release Based on Cross-Linked Gelatin Nanoparticles. PLoSONE. 2012, 7(10): e47154. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0047154 .
37.Youshen Wu, Yan Li, Lei Qin, Feilong Yang and Daocheng Wu*. Monodispersed or narrow-dispersed melamine–formaldehyde resin polymer colloidal spheres: Preparation, size-control, modification, bioconjugation, and particle formation mechanism. Journal of Materials.Chemistry. 2013,1:204-212 (doi 10.1039/C2TB00043A).
38.Chen Zhao, Daocheng Wu* Rapid detection assay for the molecular imprinting of gossypol using a two-layer PMAA/SiO2 bulk structure with a piezoelectric imprinting sensor，Sensors & Actuators:B.Chemical, 2013,181；104-113.
39.P Cheng, Z Ni, X Dai, B Wang, W Ding, A Rae Smith, L Xu, D Wu, F He and J Lian. The novel BH-3 mimetic apogossypolone induces Beclin-1- and ROS-mediated autophagy in human hepatocellular cells.Cell Death and Disease, 2013；4, e489;doi:10.1038/cddis.2013.17
40. Yan Li,Youshen Wu, Cheng Luo, Feilong Yang, Lei Qin, Tao Fu, Guangquan Wei, XiaoweiKang,Daocheng Wu* Preparation and characterization of narrow-dispersed magnetic colloidal nanoparticle cluster/silica microspheres with controlled sizes, high saturation magnetization and MRI enhancement effect. Journal of Materials. Chemistry. B, 2013,1:4644-465 .
41.Yun zeng, Shaojuan Zhang,Menghui Jia, Yang Liu, Jin Shang,Youmin Guo,Jianghua Xu and Daocheng Wu*Hypoxia-sensitive Bis(2-(2-Benzothienyl)-pyridinato-N,C3') Iridium[poly(n-butylcyanoacrylate]/Chitosan nanoparticles and Their Phosphoresence Tumor Imageing In vitro and in vivo. Nanoscale 2013,5,12633 —12644
42.Xuefan Gu, Youshen Wu, Lingze Zhang，Yongchun Liu, Yan Li, Yongli Yan and Daocheng Wu* Hybrid magnetic nanoparticle/nanogold cluster and its distance-dependent metal-enhanced fluorescence effect via DNA hybridization, Nanoscale, 2014，6，8681-8693.
43.Youshen Wu, Yan Li, Jianhua Xu and Daocheng Wu*.Incorporating Fluorescent Dyes into Monodisperse
Melamine-Formaldehyde Resin Microspheres via Organic Sol-Gel Process: Pre-polymer Doping Strategy.J. Mater. Chem. B, 2014, 2（35），5837-5846 .
44.Hao Liu, Ke Li, Lan Lan, Jingwen Ma, Yun Zeng, Liang Xu*and Daocheng Wu*.Double-layered hyaluronic acid/stearic acidmodified polyethyleneimine nanoparticles encapsulating (-)-gossypol: a nanocarrier for chiral anticancer drugs.J. Mater. Chem. B, 2014 2,5238-5248.
45.Ke Li , Hao Liu , Wei Gao , Mu Chen, Yun Zeng , Jiajun Liu, Liang Xu ,Daocheng Wu*,Mulberry-like dual-drug complicated nanocarriers assembled with apogossypolone amphiphilic starch micelles and doxorubicin hyaluronic acid nanoparticles for tumor combination and targeted therapy. Biomaterials 2015,39,131-144
46.Hao Liu , Ke Li, Liang Xu, Daocheng Wu*, Bilayered near-infrared fluorescent nanoparticles based on low molecular weight PEI for tumor-targeted in vivo imaging. Journal Nanopart Research 2014, 16: 2784
47. Xuehui Zhang, Xiaoli Xi, Zhongguo Song, Supin Wang, Mingxi Wan, and Daocheng Wu*. Performance Analysis of Spread Spectrum Through Wall Radar IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MAGNETICS 2014,50(11):5102004
48.Yun Zeng, Yang Liu, Jin Shang, Jingwen Ma, Rong Wang, Lei Deng, Youmin Guo,Fan Zhong, Mingfeng Bai, Shaojuan Zhang, Daocheng Wu*. Phosphorescence Monitoring of Hypoxic Microenvironment in Solid-Tumors to Evaluate Chemotherapeutic Effects Using the Hypoxia-Sensitive Iridium (III) Coordination Compound. PLoS ONE. 2015,10(3): e0121293. doi:10.1371/ journal.pone.0121293
49. Gao wei, Sha Baoyong, Liu Yongchun, Daocheng Wu, Xin Shen,Guixia Jing. The effect of cationic starch on hemoglobin, and the primary attempt to capsulate hemoglobin. Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology 2015,43(3):196-202
50.Yan Li, Youshen Wu,Cheng Luo , Bo Wang and Daocheng Wu*. Rewritable megnetic fluorescence-encodeed microspheres:preparation, characterization, and recycling. J. Mater. Chem C. 2015,3:8262-8271.
51.Jinwen Ma, Youshen Wu, Yun Zeng,Yan Li and Daocheng Wu*. Thermo-stable hollow megnetic microspheres:preparation, characteristics and recycable catalytic applications. J. Mater. Chem A. 2015,3:16762-16773.
52. Daocheng Wu*, Mingxi Wan. A novel ultrasonic-triggered drug release and tracked drug
delivery system based on gas-filled BSA microbubbles and gelatin nanogels. Journal of Controlled release 2015,213;e24 (doi:10.1016/j.jconrel.2015.05.036)
53.Yiao Yu, Youshen Wu , Jiajun Liu, Yonghua Zhan , Daocheng Wu* Ultrasmall dopamine-coated nanogolds: preparation, characteristics, and CT imaging Journal of Experimental Nanoscience 2016,11(Sup1):S1-S11 (DOI:10.1080/ 17458080. 2015.1102343)
54.Yao Yu, Youshen Wu, Jiajun Liu, Ke Li, Daocheng Wu* Metabolizable dopamine-coated gold nanoparticles aggregates: Preparation, characteristics, computed tomography imaging, acute toxicity, and metabolism in vivo Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2016, 4,1090-1099(DOI: 10.1039/C5TB02497H )
55. Zhang X, Xi X, Li M , Wu D*. Comparison of Impulse Radar and Spread-Spectrum Radar in Through-Wall Imaging IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques , 2016 ,64(3):699-706(DOI:10.1109/TMTT.2015.2508791).
56.Hao Liu and Daocheng Wu*. In vivo near-infrared fluorescence tumor imaging using DiR-loaded nanocarriers.Current Drug Delivery 2016,13(1):40-48 (DOI: 10.2174/1567201812666150703114908. )
57. Yun Zeng, Jingwen Ma, Shaojuan Zhang, and Daocheng Wu,* Imaging Agents in Targeting Tumor Hypoxia. Current Medicinal Chemistry, 2016(17), 23, 1775-1800.
58..Yongxing Dua,Lingze Zhang,Lulu Sangeand Daocheng Wu,* Temperature field simulation and phantom validation of a Two-armed Spiral Antenna for microwave thermotherapy.Technology and Health Care 2016,24 S675–S682.
59.Youshen Wu, Jiajun Liu, Jingwen Ma, Yongchun Liu, Ya Wang, and Daocheng Wu*.Ratiometric Nanothermometer Based on Rhodamine Dye-Incorporated F127-Melamine-Formaldehyde Polymer Nanoparticle:Preparation, Characterization, Wide-Range Temperature Sensing,and Precise Intracellular Thermometry.ACS Appl. Mater. Inter 2016,8(23):14396-14405.
60.Wei Gao , Yongchun Liu , Guixia Jing , Ke Li , Yuan Zhao , Baoyong Sha Qiang Wang *,Daocheng Wu *. Rapid and efficient crossing blood-brain barrier: Hydrophobic drugdelivery system based on propionylated amylose helix nanoclusters.Biomaterials 2017;113 :133-144 (DOI : 10.1016/ j.biomaterials.2016.10.045
61.Jingwen Ma, Yun Zeng, Yongchun Liu and Daocheng Wu*.Thermostable polymeric nanomicelles of iridium(III) complexes with aggregation-induced phosphorescence emission characteristics and their recyclable double-strand DNA monitoring. J. Mater. Chem B. 2017,5,123-133.
62. Youshen Wu,Liu Jiajun, Ya Wang, Ke Li , Jianhua Xu , Daocheng Wu*. Novel ratiomatric flourescence nanothermometers based on flouropores-labeled short single-stranded DNA. ACS Appl. Mater. Inter 2017,9(12):11073-11081.
63. Shihong Shen,Youshen Wu, Yongchun LIu, Daocheng Wu*. High drug-loading nanomedicine:progress, current statues, and prospects. Int J Nanomedicine 2017,12;4085-4109 ( invited Review)
64.Yongchun Liu ,Chunhong Zhang ,Xizhe LI, Daocheng Wu*. A self-monitored fluorescence .DNA anti-counterfeiting system based on silica coated SYBR Green I/DNA gelatin nanoparticles. J Mater, Chem C , 2017, 5,5939-3948 (DOI: 10.1039/C7TC01380A ) (This article is part of the themed collection 2017 Journal of Materials Chemistry C HOT Papers)
65.Jiajun Liu, Youshen Wu, Yao Yu, Ke Li, Yuanyuan Ji, Daocheng Wu *. Quantitative ratiometric phosphorescence hypoxia–sensing nanoprobes based on Quantum Dots/Ir(III) glycerol monoolein cubic-phase nanoparticles.
66.Yao Yu, Youshen Wu, Yongchun Liu ,,Liu Jiajunm, Daocheng Wu*. Highly efficient dual-modal phosphorescence/ computed tomography bioprobes based on iridium complex and AuNPs polyiohexol composite nanoparticles ,Nanoscale, 2017, 9,9447-9456
67. Xiaoying lei, Ke li, Yan liu, Zhen Yu Wang, Ban Jun Ruan, Li Wang, An Xiang, Daocheng Wu*, Zifan lu*. Co-delivery nanocarriers targeting folate receptor and encapsulating 2-deoxyglucose and a-tocopheryl succinate enhance anti-tumor effect in vivo. International Journal of Nanomedicine 2017,12,5701-5715.
68. Lu Lei, Peng Tang, Yongchun Liu, Ke Li, Jiajun Liu, Daocheng Wu*. Controlled thermo-triggered drug release system based on propionylated amylose helix nanoclusters. Journal of Controlled Release ,2017,259 ;e89–e90
69. Yongchun Liu,Wei Gao,Chunghong Zhang,Peng Tang, Yuan Zhao, Daocheng Wu*.Sequenential molecule-triggered-release system based on acetylated amylose helix aggregates. Chem Comm 2017,53,10680-10683.
70. Shihong Shen ,Youshen Wu ,Ke Li, Ya Wang Jimin Wu Yun Zeng, Daocheng Wu*. Versatile hyaluornic acid modified AQ4N-Cu(II)-gossypol infinite coordination polymer nanoparticles:Mulitiple tumor targeting,highle efficient synergistic chemotherapy and real-time self-montoring.Biomaterials 2018,154:197-212
71. Zeying Liu , Yongchun Liu , Shihong Shen and Daocheng Wu*. Progress of recyclable magnetic particles for biomedical applications. J. Mater. Chem. B, 2018, 6, 366-380
72.Ying Wang , Ya Wang , Ji Wang , Wan Lei , Ke Li , Daocheng Wu∗ , Xiaojuan Wang∗ Pharmacokinetics, biodistribution, and bioavailability of gossypol-loaded Pluronic ® F127 nanoparticles Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology 2018，45；388-396
73. Ailiang Zhang*, Xumei Yang, Quanxiao Li, Yu Wang, Gan Zhao, Bin Wang, Daocheng Wu*. Immunostimulatory activity of wat er-extractable polysaccharides from Cistanchedeserticola as a plant adjuvant in vitro and in vivo. PlosOne 2018,13;1:e0191356
74. Peng Tang , Yongchun Liu , Yiming Liu , Hongru Meng , Zeying Liu , Ke Li , Daocheng Wu* Thermochromism-induced temperature self-regulation and alternating photothermal nanohelix clusters for synergistic tumor chemo/photothermal therapy. Biomaterials 2019,88;12-23
75 Ya Wang, Youshen Wu,Ke Li , Shihong Shen, Zeying Liu, Daocheng Wu*. Ultralong Circulating Lollipop‐Like Nanoparticles Assembled with Gossypol, Doxorubicin, and Polydopamine via π–π Stacking for Synergistic Tumor Therapy. Advanced Functional Materials 2019,29(1);1805582 doi.org/10.1002/adfm.201805582
76.Jiajun Liu,Zeying Liu, Daocheng Wu*. Multifunctional hypoxia imaging nanoparticles: multifunctional tumor imaging and related guided tumor therapy.International Journal of Nanomedicine 2019,14;707-719.
77. Hui Zhang,Youshen Wu,Zhenhai Gan,,Yuexuan Yang,Yiming Liu,,Peng Tang and Daocheng Wu*.Accurate intracellular and in vivo temperature sensing based on CuInS2/ZnS QD micelles.J. Mater. Chem B. 2019,7,2835--2844.
78.Hongrui Zhu, Zhenhai Gan, Dapeng Li, Jing Qin, Hongmei Zhang, Mingxi Wan, Daocheng Wu *. Sensitive detection of dopamine with ultrasound cavitation-enhanced fluorescence method. Microchemical Journal 2019, 150; 104199.
79.Yiming Liu, Ke Li, Youshen Wu, Jingwen Ma, Peng Tang, Yongchun Liua and Daocheng Wu*. PVA reinforced gossypolone and doxorubicin π–π stacking nanoparticles towards tumor targeting and ultralow dose synergistic chemotherapy. Biomaterials Science 2019,7. 3662-2674.
80 Hao Liu, Rebecca T. Marquez, Xiaoqing Wu, Ke Li, Shweta Vadlamani, Song Li, Ya Wang, Liang Xu * and Daocheng Wu *.A non-intrusive evaluation method for tumortargeting characteristics of nanomedicines based on in vivo near-infrared fluorescence imaging.J. Mater. Chem B. 2019,7, 4751- 4757.
81 Yun Zeng, Jingwen Ma, Liang Xu *, Daocheng Wu *. Natural Product Gossypol and Its Derivatives in Precision Cancer. Current Medicinal Chemistry. 2019,26; 1849-1873 ( DOI: 10.2174/ 09298673246661 70523123655 )
82.Lingze Zhang, Zeying Liu, Yiming Liu, Ya Wang, Peng Tang, Youshen Wu, Hengbo Huang, Zhenhai Gan, Jiajun Liu, Daocheng Wu∗ Ultrathin surface coated water-soluble cobalt ferrite nanoparticles with high magnetic heating eﬃciency and rapid in vivo clearance 、Biomaterials 2020，230:119655
83.Yang Yuexuan & Wu Daocheng* ,Research shortcomings of fluorescent nanothermometers in biological and medical fields, Nanomedicine(Lond.) (Epub ahead of print) 2020 DOI10.2217/nnm-2019-0416
84 Zeying Liu, Lingze Zhang, Peng Xiaoa, Lingfeng Liu, Peng Tang, Ya Wang, Shihong Shen,Jiajun Liu, Zhenhai Gan, Daocheng Wu*.Magnetothermally responsive composite submicron particles for recyclable catalytic applications.Chemical Engineering Journal 2020,399:125554
85.Weiqiu Jin, Changzi Dong, Dengtian Yang, Ruotong Zhang, Tianshu Jiang and Daocheng Wu* .Nano-Carriers of Combination Tumor Physical Stimuli-Responsive Therapies .Current Drug Delivery, 2020, 17 （11）；577-587 (DOI: 10.2174/1567201817666200525004225 )
86. Ya Wang, Siyuan Luo, Youshen Wu, Peng Tang, Jiajun Liu, Zeying Liu, Shihong Shen, Haozhe Ren, and Daocheng Wu*. Highly Penetrable and On-Demand Oxygen Release with Tumor Activity Composite Nanosystem for Photothermal/Photodynamic Synergetic Therapy. ACS nano 2020 ，14；17046-17062( https://dx.doi.org/10.1021/acsnano.0c06415)
87. Siyuan Luo, Ya Wang, Shihong Shen, Peng Tang, Zeying Liu, Shuai Zhang, and Daocheng Wu*, IR780-Loaded Hyaluronic Acid@Gossypol–Fe(III)–EGCG Infinite Coordination Polymer Nanoparticles for Highly Efficient Tumor Photothermal/Coordinated Dual Drugs Synergistic Therapy. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2021, 31(24);2100954( https://doi.org/10.1002/adfm.202100954).
88.Peng Tang, Yongchun Liu, Yuan Gao, Ya Wang, Hui Zhang, Yiming Liu, Daocheng Wu* Study on thermal-responsive unfolding characteristics of acetylated amylose V-type helical complex using molecular dynamic simulation.Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2021, 9, 3389 - 3400
89.Shuai Zhang, Shuo Zhang, Siyuan Luo, Daocheng Wu*，Therapeutic agent-based infinite coordination polymer nanomedicines for tumor therapy Coordination Chemistry Reviews 2021,445;214059 DOI 10.1016/j.ccr.2021.214059
90.Dui Qin, Lei Zhang,Hongrui Zhu, Junjie Chen, Daocheng Wu,Minxi Wan*, Yi Feng* A Highly Efficient One-for-All Nanodroplet for Ultrasound Imaging-Guided and Cavitation-Enhanced Photothermal Therapy International Journal of Nanomedicine 2021,16,3105-3119
91.Hui Zhang, Youshen Wu, Peng Tang, Hongrui Zhu, Zhenhai Gan, Hu-Qin Zhang,and Daocheng Wu* Accurate and Real-Time Detection Method for the Exothermic Behavior of Enzymatic Nano-Microregions Using Temperature-Sensitive Amino-AgInS2 Quantum Dots. Small Methods 2021, 2100811
92.Yiming Liu, Peng Tang, Peng Xiao, Siyuan Luo, Shuangxi Zhang, Hui Zhang,Yuexuan Yang, and Daocheng Wu*.Molecular Stacking Composite Nanoparticles of Gossypolone and Thermodynamic Agent for Elimination of Large Tumor in Mice via Electrothermal-Thermodynamic-Chemo Trimodal Combination Therapy. Advanced. Functional. Materials 2022,202201666(doi.org/10.1002/adfm.202201666)
93. Shuo Zhang, Shuai Zhang, Siyuan Luo, Peng Tang, Mingxi Wan, Daocheng Wu* and Wei Gao* .Ultrasound-assisted brain delivery of nanomedicines for brain tumor therapy: advance and prospect .Journal of Nanobiotechnology 2022,20;287