English version - 刘 刚
Gang Liu, Assistant ProfessorSchool of Human Settlements and Civil Engineering,
Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, 710049, P.R. China
Work & Education experience:
2021.07- now Assistant Professor, Xi'an Jiaotong University
2016.09- 2020.12 Eindhoven University of Technology,
Building Materials, PhD (Prof. H.J.H. Brouwers)
2013.09- 2016.06 Northwest A&F University,
Geotechnical Engineering, Master study (Prof. Fan Henghui)
2006.09- 2010.06 Northwest A&F University,
2018.03- 2020.07 Tata steel RD&T, Ceramic Research Center
Non-clinker/blended cement system
CO2 sequestrated building materials
High performance concrete
- Waste management and utilization
- G. Liu, M.V.A. Florea, H.J.H. Brouwers. The role of recycled waste glass incorporation on the carbonation behaviour of sodium carbonate activated slag mortar [J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2021, Volume 292.
- G. Liu, K. Schollbach, P.P. Li, H.J.H. Brouwers. Valorization of converter steel slag into eco-friendly ultra-high performance concrete by ambient CO2 pre-treatment [J]. Construction and Building Materials, 2021, Volume 280.
- G. Liu, K. Schollbach, S. van der Laan, et al. Recycling and utilization of high volume converter steel slag into CO2 activated mortars – The role of slag particle size [J]. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 2020, volume 160.
- G. Liu, M.V.A. Florea, H.J.H. Brouwers. Characterization and performance of high volume recycled waste glass and ground granulated blast furnace slag or fly ash blended mortars [J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2019, Volume 235.
- G. Liu, M.V.A. Florea, H.J.H. Brouwers. Performance evaluation of sustainable high strength mortars incorporating high volume waste glass as binder. Construction and Building Materials, 2019, Volume 202.
- G. Liu, M.V.A. Florea, H.J.H. Brouwers. The hydration and microstructure characteristics of cement pastes with high volume organic-contaminated waste glass powder. Construction and Building Materials,2018, Volume 187.
- G. Liu, M.V.A. Florea, H.J.H. Brouwers. Waste glass as binder in alkali activated slag–fly ash mortars [J]. Materials and Structures, 2019, Volume 52.
- Z.Y. Qu, F. Gauvin, F.Z. Wang*, G. Liu*, H.J.H. Brouwers. Effect of hydrophobicity on autogenous shrinkage and carbonation of alkali activated slag [J]. Construction and Building Materials. 2020，
- Y.X. Chen, G. Liu*, K. Schollbach, et al. Development of cement-free bio-based cold-bonded lightweight aggregates (BCBLWAs) using steel slag and miscanthus powder via CO2 curing [J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2021, Volume 322.
- X. Ling, K.Schollbach, G.Liu*, et al. The utilization of Waste incineration filter dust in one-part alkali-activated blast furnace slag [J]. Construction and Building Materials, 2022.
- Shaohua Li, G. Liu*, Qingliang Yu*. The role of carbonated steel slag on mechanical performance of ultra-high performance concrete containing coarse aggregates [J]. Construction and Building Materials, 2021, Volume 367.
- Y.Y.Y. Cao, G. Liu, H.J.H. Brouwers, et al. Enhancing the low-velocity impact resistance of Ultra-High Performance Concrete by an optimized layered-structure concept. Composites Part B. 2020.