Name: Shijun Mao (毛施君)
Position: Associate professor
Mailing address: School of Science, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, Shaanxi, 710049, P.R. China
Office: Zhongying building, room 837
Phone: +86 18170563998
Ph.D. Physics, Tsinghua University, 2008.9-2013.7
MD Physics, Tohoku University, 2009.10-2011.3
BS Physics, Central China Normal University, 2004.9- 2008.7
Associate Professor, Xi’an Jiaotong University, 2016.11-present
Assistant Professor, Xi’an Jiaotong University, 2013.7-2016.11
1. QCD phase transitions at finite temperature and density
2. Relativistic heavy ion collision physics
3. Quantum Spin Hall Effect -- Topological insulator
(QCD condensed matter related papers)
1. Shijun Mao, Phys. Rev. D 97, 011501(R)(2018), Chiral Symmetry Restoration and Quark Deconfinement beyond Mean Field in a Magnetized PNJL Model.
2. Shijun Mao and Yuxuan Wang, Phys. Rev. D 96, 034004 (2017), Effect of discrete quark momenta on the Goldstone mode in a magnetic field.
3. Shijun Mao, From Inverse to Delayed Magnetic Catalysis in a Strong magnetic field, Phys. Rev. D 94, 036007 (2016).
4. Shijun Mao, Inverse Magnetic Catalysis in Nambu--Jona-Lasinio Model Beyond Mean Field, Phys. Lett. B 10, 1016 (2016).
5. Shijun Mao, Deconfinement Phase Transition with External Magnetic Field in the Friedberg-Lee Model, Chin. Phys. Lett. 33, 112501 (2016).
6. Shijun Mao, Structure of Compact Stars in Pion Superfluid Phase, Phys. Rev. D. 89, 116006 (2014).
7. Lianyi He, Shijun Mao, and Pengfei Zhuang, BCS-BEC Crossover in Relativistic Fermi Systems (Review paper), International Journal of Modern Physics A,28, 1330054(2013).
8. Shijun Mao, and Pengfei Zhuang, Meson scattering in a pion superfluid, Phys. Rev. D 86, 097502 (2012).
(QED condensed matter related papers)
11. Shijun Mao, Ai Yamakage, and Yoshio Kuramoto, Tight-Binding Model for Topological Insulators---Analysis of Helical Surface Modes over the Whole Brillouin Zone, Phys. Rev. B 84, 115413 (2011).
12. Ken-Ichiro Imura, Shijun Mao, Ai Yamakage, and Yoshio Kuramoto, Flat edge modes of grapheme and of Z2 topological insulator, Nanoscale Research Letters 6, 358 (2011).
13. Ken-Ichiro Imura, Ai Yamakage, Shijun Mao, Akira Hotta, and Yoshio Kuramoto, Zigzag edge modes in Z2 topological insulator: reentrance and completely flat spectrum, Phys. Rev. B 82, 085118 (2010).
Hold an academic conference: The international (12th national) workshop for QCD phase transitions and heavy ion collisions, 2017.7.21-2017.7.23, Xi’an, China.
1. Excellent PhD Graduates awards of Tsinghua University, 2013
2. The Scholarship Award for Excellent Doctoral Student granted by Ministry of Education, China, 2012
3. Excellent Master Graduates awards of Tohoku University, 2011
4. Excellent Graduation thesis of Hubei Province, 2008
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China, Grant 11775165, 2018.1-2021.12
2. National Natural Science Foundation of China, Grant 11405122, 2015.1-2017.12
3. China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, Grant 2014M550483, 2014.7-2016.12