(NOTE: * Corresponding Author; # Equal Contribution)
17. Bin Rao and Rei Kinjo*, Crystalline Boragermenes, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2020, 59, 3147–3150.
16. Bin Rao and Rei Kinjo*, A Cyclic (Alkyl)(boryl)germylene Derived from a Cyclic (Alkyl)(amino)germylene, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2019, 58, 18150–18153.
15. Bin Rao, Liliang Wang, Rei Kinjo*, Borane-Catalyzed Cross-Metathesis Strategy for Facile Transformation of Cyclic (Alkyl)(Amino)Germylenes, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2019, 58, 231–235.
14. Bin Rao, Che Chang Chong, Rei Kinjo*, Metal-Free Regio- and Chemoselective Hydroboration of Pyridines Catalyzed by 1,3,2-Diazaphosphenium Triflate, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2018, 140, 652–656.
13. Bin Rao, Rei Kinjo*, Boron-Based Catalysts for C−C Bond Formation Reactions, Chem. Asian J. 2018, 1279–1292.
12. Che Chang Chong(#), Bin Rao(#), Rei Kinjo*, Metal-Free Catalytic Reduction of a,b-Unsaturated Esters by 1,3,2-Diazadiphospholene and Subsequent C–C Coupling with Nitriles, ACS Catal. 2017, 7, 5814–5819.
11. Che Chang Chong, Bin Rao, Yongxin Li, Rakesh Ganguly, Rei Kinjo*, Bis(N-heterocyclic olefin) Derivative: An Efficient Precursor for Isophosphindolylium Species, Inorg. Chem. 2017, 56, 8608–8614.
10. Bin Rao, Jinhua Tang, Xiaoming Zeng*, Synthesis of 2-Benzylphenyl Ketones by Aryne Insertion into Unactivated C–C Bonds, Org. Lett. 2016, 18，1678–1681.
9. Bin Rao, Jinhua Tang, Yu Wei, Xiaoming Zeng*, Ring Expansion via Cleavage of Benzylic C-C Bonds Enabling Direct Synthesis of Medium Ring-fused Benzocarbocycles, Chem. Asian J. 2016, 991–995.
8. Bin Rao, Huarong Tang, Xiaoming Zeng*, Liu Liu, Mohand Melaimi, Guy Bertrand*, Cyclic (Amino)(aryl)carbenes (CAArCs) as Strong s-Donating and p-Accepting Ligands for Transition Metals, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 14915–14919.
7. Yu Wei, Bin Rao, Xuefeng Cong, and Xiaoming Zeng*, Highly Selective Hydrogenation of Aromatic Ketones and Phenols Enabled by Cyclic (Amino)(alkyl)carbene Rhodium Complexes, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, 137, 9250–9253.
6. Weixi Zhang, Junyao Xie, Bin Rao, and Meiming Luo*, Iron-Catalyzed N-Arylsulfonamide Formation through Directly Using Nitroarenes as Nitrogen Sources, J. Org. Chem., 2015, 80, 3504–3511.
5. Bin Rao and Xiaoming Zeng*, Aminocyanation by the Addition of N–CN Bonds to Arynes: Chemoselective Synthesis of 1,2-Bifunctional Aminobenzonitriles, Org. Lett. 2014, 16, 314–317.
4. Yu Wei, Huarong Tang, Xuefeng Cong, Bin Rao, Chao Wu* and Xiaoming Zeng*,Pd(II)-Catalyzed Intermolecular Arylation of Unactivated C(sp3)–H Bonds with Aryl Bromides Enabled by 8-Aminoquinoline Auxiliary, Org. Lett. 2014, 16, 2248–2251.
3. Bin Rao, Weixi Zhang, Lan Hu and Meiming Luo*，Catalytic desulfitative homocoupling of sodium arylsulfi nates in water using PdCl2 as the recyclable catalyst and O2 as the terminal oxidant, Green Chem. 2012, 14, 3436–3440.
2. Guangming Nan, Bin Rao，Meiming Luo*, Cis-chelated palladium(II) complexes of biphenyl-linked bis(imidazolin-2-ylidene): synthesis and catalytic activity in the Suzuki-Miyaura reaction, ARKIVOC, 2011, ii, 29–40. 1.
1. Xiaoqin Zhang, Yuping Qiu, Bin Rao, and Meiming Luo*, Palladium(II)−N-Heterocyclic Carbene Metallacrown Ether Complexes: Synthesis, Structure, and Catalytic Activity in the Suzuki−Miyaura Reaction, Organometallics 2009, 28, 3093–3099.