Home - 魏 晶
Professor Jing Wei
Jing Wei is currently a professor of School of Life Science and Technology, Xi'an Jiaotong University. He was born in March 1986. He received his Ph. D. in Inorganic Chemistry from Fudan University in 2013 with the supervision of Prof. Zhao Dongyuan and Prof. Deng Yonghui, and B. S. degree in Chemistry from Fudan University in 2008. Then He worked as a postdoctoral research fellow in Monash University with the supervision of Prof. Wang Huanting and Prof. Simon George from 2013 to 2016. In October 2016, He joined Xi'an Jiaotong University as a Professor. His research interests include nanoporous materials, adsorption and separation, catalysis and biosensor.
Email: jingwei (a) xjtu.edu.cn
2008.9-2013. 6 Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry,
Fudan University, P. R. China
Thesis: The design of new templates for the synthesis of large-pore ordered
Supervisors: Prof. Dongyuan Zhao, Prof. Yonghui Deng
2004.9-2008.7 B. S. in Chemistry
Fudan University, P. R. China
2013.9-2016.9 Postdoctoral Research fellow in Chemical Engineering,
Monash University, Australia.
Supervisors: Prof. Huanting Wang, Prof. George P Simon
2016.10-Now Professor in School of Life Science and Technology,
Xi'an Jiaotong University , P. R. China
Awards and Honours
2015. Shanghai Excellent Doctoral Dissertation in 2014, China
2014. Finalists, ANSTO Eureka Prize for Innovative Use of Technology, Australia
2013. Excellent Research Award, International Symposium on Advanced Mesostructured Catalysts
and Photocatalysts (ISAM-Cat), IMMS-2013 Post-symposium, Japan
2013. Fudan outstanding graduates (PhD student), Fudan University, China.
2012. Fudan Advanced Materials-BASF Excellent Prize, Fudan University, China.
2012. The excellent poster prize of 3rd Unilever-RSC International Symposium, China.
2012. Grand prize of Dow Sustainability Innovation Student Challenge Award, China.
- J. Wei, Z. K. Sun, W. Luo, Y. H. Li, A. A. Elzatahry, A. M. Al-Enizi, Y. H. Deng, D. Y. Zhao, New Insight into the Synthesis of Large-Pore Ordered Mesoporous Materials, J. Am Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 1706-1713.
- J. Wei, H. Wang, Y. H. Deng*, Z. K. Sun, L. Shi, B. Tu, M. Luqman, and D. Y. Zhao*, Solvent Evaporation Induced Aggregating Assembly Approach to Three-Dimensional Ordered Mesoporous Silica with Ultralarge Accessible Mesopores, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2011, 133, 20369-20377.
- X. Wei, D. Zheng, M. Zhao, H. Chen, X. Fan, B. Gao, L. Gu, Y. Guo, J. Qin, J. Wei,* Y. Zhao,* G. Zhang*, Cross-Linked Polyphosphazene Hollow Nanosphere Derived N/P Doped Porous Carbon with Single Nonprecious Metal Atoms for Oxygen Reduction Reaction, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2020, 59, 14639-14646.
- J. Wei,# G. Wang,# F. Chen,# M. Bai, Y. Liang, H. Wang, D. Zhao, Y. Zhao*, Sol-gel Synthesis of Metal-Phenolic Coordination Spheres and Their Derived Carbon Composites, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, 57, 9838-9843.
- J. Wei, Y. Liang, Y. Hu, B. Kong, G. P. Simon, J.Zhang, S. P. Jiang, H. Wang*, A Versatile Iron-Tannin Framework Ink Coating Strategy to Fabricate Biomass-derived Iron Carbide/Fe-N-Carbon Catalysts for Efficient Oxygen Reduction, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2016, 55, 1355.
- J. Wei, Y. Liang, Y. Hu, B. Kong, J. Zhang, Q. Gu, Y. Tong, X. Wang, S. Jiang, H. Wang, Hydrothermal Synthesis of Metal-Polyphenol Coordination Crystals and Their Derived Metal/N-doped Carbon Composites for Oxygen Electrocatalysis, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2016, 55, 12470.
- J. Wei, Q. Yue, Z. K. Sun, Y. H. Deng*, D. Y. Zhao*, Synthesis of Dual-Mesoporous Silica Using Non-Ionic Diblock Copolymer and Cationic Surfactant as Co-Templates, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2012, 51, 6149-6153.
- J. Wei, Y. Y. Liu, J. Chen, Y. H. Li, Q. Yue, G. X. Pan, Y. L. Yu, Y. H. Deng, D. Y. Zhao, Azobenzene-Derived Surfactants as Phototriggered Recycable Templates for the Synthesis of Ordered Mesoporous Silica Nanospheres, Adv. Mater. 2014, 26, 1782-1787.
- J. Wei, Y. X. Hu, Y. Liang, B. Kong, J. Zhang, J. Song, Q. Bao, G. P. Simon, S. P. Jiang, H. T. Wang, Nitrogen-Doped Nanoporous Carbon/Graphene Nano-Sandwiches: Synthesis and Application for Efficient Oxygen Reduction, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2015, 25, 5768-5777. (Back cover) (ESI highly cited paper)
- J. Wei, D. D. Zhou, Z. K. Sun, Y. H. Deng*, Y. Y. Xia, D. Y. Zhao*, A Controllable Synthesis of Rich Nitrogen-Doped Ordered Mesoporous Carbon for CO2 Capture and Supercapacitors, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2013, 23, 2322-2328. (ESI highly cited paper).
- G. Wang, J. Qin, X. Zhou, Y. Deng, H. Wang, Y. Zhao, J. Wei*, Self-Template Synthesis of Mesoporous Metal Oxide Spheres with Metal-Mediated Inner Architectures and Superior Sensing Performance, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2018, 1806144. (Back cover).
- G. Wang, S. Yang, L. Cao, P. Jin, X. Zeng, X. Zhang, J. Wei*, Engineering mesoporous semiconducting metal oxides from metal-organic frameworks for gas sensing, Coordin. Chem. Rev. 2021, 445, 214086.
- Y. Feng, P. Li, Jing Wei*, Engineering Functional Mesoporous Materials from Plant Polyphenol Based Coordination Polymers, Coordin. Chem. Rev., 2022, 468, 214649.
- G. Wang, K. Wang, Z. Liu, Y. Feng, S. Yang, Y. Su, X. Qian*, P. Jin*, J. Wei*, Hollow multi-shelled NiO nanoreactor for nanoconfined catalytic degradation of organic pollutants via peroxydisulfate activation, Appl. Catal. B, 2023, 325, 122359.